I am into this game now Fallout 4

Fallout 4 became way more fun when they introduced Survival Mode for just this reason. It forced you to set up a base and use it to prepare for your journey before setting out. Have a good night’s rest, have a big meal, plan your route, pack your bags with enough gear to get by without being overburdened.

Heading into the Glowing Sea, need to pack extra RadAway. I can complete these two quests on the way there, then loop around and do this quest on the way back. Should take me at least 4 days, so this many purified water bottles should suffice.

Days later, you finally make it back to base. You’re tired, you haven’t slept in a proper bed in ages. You ran out of water and RadAway on day 2, so you’re highly irradiated and thirsty. Your bag is packed with loot. You get home, crash in bed until noon the next day. Get clean, have a big breakfast, clean water, then spend the next couple of days relaxing, recovering. Sort through your loot, using materials you gathered to build up your base, upgrade weapons etc.

Then onto the next journey.

Why you don’t play Elex? Or have you already?

Fallout 4 is an excellent game…… Top 5 all-time favorites.

Elex is better. Believe me. It also plays in a hand crafted post-apocalyptical science-fantasy world and is more RPG with excellent quest writing and dialogs by PB.

Cosplayer at Gamescom 2017

Elex is a another good game. It is unfortunate that it did not have the continued support of the developers to fix some of the bugs that still persist in the game. The nending had much to desire since you were left hanging waiting for the sequel.

1 Like

If you add the Conqueror mod, a Faction pack of your choosing and their dependencies, you can radically alter the gameplaying options available. highly recommend adding on top of survival mode

Start me up mod - provides refreshing alternates to begin game and that can eliminate some of the absurd aspects of the FO4 narrative structure

Fallout 2287 mod - provides the Metro-like mechanic and feel. So if overcoming environmental challenges holds your interest, get this and consider also adding True Storms mod

Yes, the latest patch of Elex changed the lighting and color grading which looks bad. But there is a small mod that restore the old lighting and color grading from previous versions.

the landscape and dialogue seem impressive. Just can’t get past some incongruities… jet pack belt and swords.

It’s not a science-fiction world, it’s science-fantasy. There are three guilds: the Berserk who live in the woods like in the middle ages and fighting with swords, but use also mana. The Clerics who use that Elex that came with the meteor and use it for modern technology. The Outlaws in the desert who use swords with technology and also guns. And then there are the Albs that eat Elex to get strong but synthetic.

You have to chose which guild you join. And you can’t compare it to Skyrim which is only middle age plus fantasy. In Elex you have also technology and this is why you have a jet pack. But it’s limited. You can’t fly unlimited.

1 Like

Fallout 4’s story engaged me much more than New Vegas, although 3’s story was almost as good. I also found the companions to be better than NV or 3. The side quests in 4 were also really good.

The only thing I truly hated about 4 was the settlements. Didn’t find it exciting or fun to build and maintain them.

But, I’ve only played these three, and Fallout 4 is at the top of my list.

Yes, it can be annoying, but believe me, if you can build something that looks realistic and not one of those pre-war settlements, it can be so nice. The nexus is full of this “build a pre-war city” crap!^^ I am playing with 150 mods, 20 of them are compilations of 50 other ones! But I really miss the FO3 underground tunnels. FO3 has the best atmosphere and design of all

1 Like

Aaah good ole fallout i been around sense f3 and nv best story driven game there is

1 Like

And with xbox 1 mods f4 never honestly gets old u can always down load something new which is why i wish kcd would take that route there game sales would improve tenfold cause then u can have mods for knight templars and companions.,this kcd honestly is a pc game its just seems always empty and not enough immersion really hope they get mods for it though or at least bring back the content taken out but thats a personal request,(bandit jack and old bascinet)

Look for the mod dead wasteland for xb1 it adds hundreds of that wasteland looking stuff,also look for got gatheres it sends the settlers out into the world either to hunt or scavenge,its a good one and dont forget lone wanderer or drivabable motorcycle. This is the truth to i bought an entire xb1 just to play fallout 4 modded cause sony has mod restrictions i told myself ill never buy another ps.(id do the same for kcd buy a computer but there to expensive) almost forgot the super mutant race is fun but they cant use all the modd added weapons bearly can use anything besides what vannila supermutants use

1 Like

Hey what about the list mentioned here. https://www.reviewsed.com/best-fallout-games/ I think they added their opinion as well but would you agree with there prespective related to how they list all time best fall out games?

Yeah i agree, except VR and normal. Normal is better! And listing the VR which is nothing more than normal is nonsense for me. But they forgotten number 8. Fallout 76! That game is truely the biggest garbage without Human NPC’s and with that poor and small amount of players on one session!

Outerworld is pretty good too if you like FO4

1 Like

FO4 was one of the weakest Fallout games imo but still ok, solid 7 out of 10 for me.

FO3 and NV were my favs but 2 and tactics were pretty solid to in other ways. Wasteland 2 was pretty epic too.

Going old school I really liked Parasite Eve and Xeno Saga too