I cant do one mission ( Already tried 26x )

I cant do this mission , they killed me 26 times already and i cant do nothing … :confused: Please help , im lost

I tried kill them before i speak to them , after speak to them but theres nothing i can do … I dont have arrows and whole thing which i have is hatchet

Ok well try something new. Wait til dark and kill them in their sleep. Attack from a different direction. Go get some arrows if that’s your thing. Use your horse to draw them out one at a time then kill that one and repeat. Wait til you have better armor and weapons then try again. What am I forgetting people??

Sounds like it is very early in the game for you. Until you get better weapons and higher skill levels you might try and sneak in at night. There will be a guard but the rest won’t have armor. You should progress in the main story and train combat skills with Bernard. Also get a bow and try the archery contest in Rattay or hunt to build strength and bow skill.

I don’t know where it is. If you’re attacking camp of brigands, you should consider having backup plan (a horse, good armor and useful skills) because drawing one a time or trying to be sneaky won’t always turn out perfectly and you will have to repeat another 26 times. Best advice is to train, get better stats and come back later, unless it’s an important quest part. Can you specifically say who are they and where they’re located? It might help me deduct solutions.

Looks Like the Camp with the two Bandits who Search for the Red haired Stableboy from Neuhof - i always Run free before really starting the Main Quest to Level my skills but If you want to continue now i would recommend Stab Thema in their sleep - allways start with the one who hast better Armor (i think in that Case both are equal )

If it is that, you can ask Bernard to kill them for you, or just not kill them. You don’t have to, and can still continue the quest.