I deleted fastload

Probably because in terms of achievements thats cheating, and most games in Steam disable achievements whenever mods are allowed.

i probably havent played any games that do that. in my 18 years of gaming, GTAV was the only game i ever seen do that ,but only if u used cheat codes.

They may as well disable achievements on Steam then. That’s incredibly dumb of them.

I love getting all the achievements for my games, actually means something on console.

FO4 did if you used mods

1 Like

damn, then i either didnt know that at the time or i forgot. but yea i played that game.i had all kinds of mods for building. lol

Oh, sorry for my late replies and thanks for trying to help. I only deleted the _fastload folder and my dumb ass decided to purge the recycle bin… So if you’re able to send me the folder please do :slight_smile: And thank again.

Skyrim does it also!

@TheUnholyHenry: Steam? If yes: Repair Files :wink:

1 Like

YES , i can send it to you, private message me your e-mail. we are not allowed to post files on the fourms .

also if your on steam, you can right click KCD in your game library, click on - properties - at the very bottom. then click - verify integrity of game files - . that should download anything you are missing.

1 Like