I deleted fastload

So i was trying to install a mod that removed arrow trails n such then i decided to mess with the game’s insides for no reason and deleted fastload folder… now it takes 4834853 years for the game to load what do i do xd

Unless you have a friend who hasn’t messed with the game and send you the file…re-install.

1 Like

Mods are never a good idea
Cause bugs and this.

1 Like

This was not the mods fault.
Mods keep games alive over years.

4 Likes

and not fully knowing what your doing and not making a back up folder of files all on him.

3 Likes

Modding is not natively supported with this game yet though. So you cannot see the effect proper modding can have in a game.
Modding can make this game 10x better than what it is now.
I regularly see console users crying for good mods in Skyrimmod reddit.PC modding can take a game to a whole new different level.

3 Likes

That’s the point I was trying to make. We’ve had too many posters with bugs here which was down to mods. It breaks other things and is not supported.

Oh then I agree …even though above issue is because of an error by the user but generally I think without basic knowledge about the game files modding is not worth at this stage and should be avoided.
Wait for the proper mod support and tools

1 Like

Nothing wrong with mods…that work properly and updated. I use several
Yes, one of the first things with a problem if using is to remove them temporally to see if it clears
His problem is he monkeyed with a file without a back up, not a mod.

God damn it lol, reinstallin will take years as well but well i guess i have no other choice.

why would u delete anything that your unsure of, how about you get it out of the recyleing bin and try to put it back.

if u cant fix it man, let me know. maybe you can privately message ur e-mail to me. and if i can figure out what the hell u deleted i can try to copy and paste it into an e-mail for u. i also have 3 mods installed. im telling ya this in case it makes a difference on the fast load file that u figured was unnecessary lol

dude, mods are the greatest . he did this to him self lol

3 Likes

Not when there not supported.
Also achievements r disabled with them.

I got all my achievments with “extended weight mod”, “all the pretty horses” and “better vanilla hud”.

1 Like

im not disagreeing, but really what ones. i got every achievement i ever went for. there was also never a time where i didnt have mods in this game. i was never unable to get an achievement that i wanted. i even just got that haggling achievement a couple days ago when i noticed i never had it.

i just looked, so im missing 12 achievements, and 5 that are hidden.

i still might be wrong on this, but i dont thinks mods stop u fro getting them.

So basically on pc you can cheat and still get the achievements then? That’s really dumb.

achievement -schmeevments. Not that important to me. How I play the game is and mods allow this. They are the reason I did not get this game on console and after the seeing the carnage there was glad I did.
I remember way back in Mass Effect 1 the PC users has access to stuff the console warriors could not and was pissed.

yep. what made u think that you didnt get achievements if you dont or never played it on pc. jw

1 Like

thats what i like about single player games on pc. you can play the game how ever you like. its a single player game. that means it up to you to decide how you would like to enjoy it. one day i hope this game is like how i view skyrim. skyrim to me is like a blank canvas, you can paint(mod) your picture(game) how ever you see fit and change anything you dont like.

1 Like