I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

I’ve a PC Version of the game and i like to swap with a ps4 version, Can someone help me? This game has no refund sadly.

i can help you, i want ps 4 and i’ve pc.

Hello,

I have apparently selected PS4 version when I backed. Would like to swap for a steam key. Anyone willing?

I would love to trade with you, yes! Is yours a USA ps4 version, and not an EU version?

Message me at warof77@gmail.com

thanks!

I’m afraid it must be an EU version :confused: Didn’t know there was a difference. It doesn’t say EU version, but I am Dutch so if they allocate according to region it should be an EU version.

I do. Have PC Steam.

Aww shucks, thanks though. Yea I need an NA ps4 version.

Are you EU based? can contact me at augurk@gmail.com

Hey bud I need the ps4 version and I’m getting a PC NA key

Sorry just saw you need eu

Do you still need to trade ? I’m getting the PC NA version and I need ps4 NA

hey there, i got a baron tier thingy, but i thought i was getting it for the ps4, but the profile says it’s for pc windows. is there anyway for me to swap it out for a ps4 version? i asked a similar question in an emal and the kind folks of warhorse sent me here.

Looking to trade -
Have: PC
Need: PS4 Europe

Hey folks Looking for Trade,
Have : PC
Need : PS4 Europe

Looking to trade:

Have: PC steam
Need: PS4 US

Is there anywhere else to ask people this? like a reddit or something? Really want to play the game but I already paid for it, dont want to have to buy 2 copies. I is poor.

I have a digital Steam baron key and want an Xbox key.

Do you still have the PS4 version? I have a dream key that I will not be using.

Hello . I have PC steam key but my laptop broke. I would like to exchange for xbox one. Message me if anyone is interested

I’m looking to swap my Steam key for a Xbox key.

Have: Steam key
Need: Xbox Key