I just finished the DLC. Should i stop playing?

I just finished the DLC. Should i stop playing? it would then seem the answer for you is Yes, you should stop playing.

What other games offer anything substantial after completing it? There are some, but I don’t know I would call it common. Skyrim needed multiple DLCs to keep going, so you’ll probably just want to wait for more content I guess…seems like a question that answers itself.

yes i know, but i love this game, i’m hungryof fights, i hope the tournaments dlc will not take too long to come :((

yea, I hear ya. I like it but it does get stale after a while. I had put it down for a couple of months prior to From the Ashes and am back into it…completed that, just have to finish some quests for recruits and that’s it. Probably another month or so and I’ll be ready to relax on it until more content

1 Like

same here, or at least wainting for some quests mods on nexus ahah

After finishing DLC, I put the game away (uninstalled), at least until the next update. While there are some achievements (59% actually) still available for me, I’ve spend ±230 hrs in game and I feel a bit like I’m wasting my time there, on that small patch of landscape, which is really a bit too small to spend large amounts of time doing the rests.

1 Like