I love the Capon DLC

I love the Capon DLC, especially the Ledetchko haunting. I just want to put it out there so people can see that some people think it’s great. It looks like those who’re saying that the DLC is too short have skipped the most important quest (possibly inadvertently). The DLC took me about 20 hours, but it should be possible to finish in about 8 if you rush through it.

3 Likes

I mentioned before. It is bugged for some till they deliver hot fix.

Boru9, Thank’s, it’s good to know that. DLC is bugged for me, and I’m awaiting the patch …

what platform, man ?

I’m bugged at PC platform …

It all worked fine for me on PC. (But maybe I progressed the way the devs intended so I didn’t run into the bugs.)

No. It’s not that. I tried both devs ways and my ways . certainly better to play the game as intended to avoid breaking game but still the bugs are present.

Thanks for the letting the guy know who has already played it and enjoyed it.

I don’t think anyone here knew that it was bugged for you since you haven’t said it in just about every single thread.

1 Like

Hi @Boru9,
glad to hear that all worked for you. For my Quest i played 2-3 h and then it was finished.
How the devs played the Quest?

I don’t know if it’s bugged for me. Developers said they know it’s bugged for some and are working on hot fix. I’m responding on those who seem not to know that their 2 hour experience is not all DLC offers but it is bugged for them.

1 Like

This is how it went for me (spoilers):

Summary

1 ) Talked to Capon who sent me to the Ledetchko player for his grandmother’s necklace.
2 ) The player sent me to a nobleman near the bridge across the Sassau river.
3 ) I found the nobleman dead, but talked to his friend and agreed to pretend to be the dead guy and negotiate with bandits.
4 ) I found the bandit camp and talked my way inside.
5 ) After a while of exploring the bandit camp, the bandit noble agreed to talk to me and I negotiated what the dead noble was supposed to negotiate.
6 ) I played a dice tournament with bandits, found out which one killed the nobleman (because of his dice), won the necklace.
7 ) (I didn’t like the fact that these bandits were planning to rob innocent merchants, so I ended up slaughtering the lot of them in battle - all 15 of them - my best hardcore achievement to date. It’s not necessarily a part of the quest, but it helped me verify my suspicion about the dice.)
8 ) I went back to the dead nobleman’s friend and told him who the murderer is (I didn’t mention that he’s already dead, but there also was no option to do so.)
9 ) I went back to Capon with the necklace.
10 ) Capon sent me to get him a special potion from the Charlatan.
11 ) Having already finished the Charlatan quests, I found him in Ledetchko where he said he would be while fleeing Sassau.
12 ) He agreed to either sell me the recipe for a lot of money or give it to me in exchange for a favour.
13 ) The favour insisted in helping him haunt Ledetchko. First, I needed to dig up a grave.
14 ) Then, I had to spread the rumour, complete several objectives (steal things, replace things, talk to people and find out more objective, get creative with eggs, figure out a new alchemy recipe from a riddle - I had no idea I could make potions without the recipe, but it works. Etc.
15 ) When the haunting was finished, I had to prepare to scare a fearless individual (which included learning how to bark) and talk him into spending the night near an empty grave.
16 ) I scared off his friends (barking is FUN! and in hardcore, it doesn’t tell you how to do it and you have to figure it out. So much fun.) and left the Charlatan to scare him with his ridiculous stag head costume.
17 ) Potion and recipe acquired, I went back to Capon, who told me to wait while he gets ready for his amorous rendezvous.
18 ) I had to learn some poetry by heart in the meantime.
19 ) Capon had a bit of a skin problem and you can either give him a potion or convince him to go as he is.
20 ) I had to prompt Capon with poetry - this bit is funny and I replayed it trying all the different combinations.
21 ) I had to buy him some time by talking some people out of smashing my face it.
22 ) I talked to Capon in the morning and thus finished the quest and got my reward.

I hope I didn’t forget anything and I hope this helps.

Are there ghosts in it? Have not bought the DLC but that might make me buy it on that alone!

Henry is the ghost! It is hilarious.

Thx Boru9.
So i missed the Hounting Quest for the Potion. I bought it directly.
And i also killed all the Bandits just for the Dices.
But in my oppinion its still too short.
So maybe its about 4 hours of Gameplay.

Hope the next DLC will be much better and offers more gameplay.

I’ve liked it up until the Ledetchko part where it bugged for me…

The haunting is at least 5 hours. I spent a total of 20 hours on the DLC to finish all the objectives (and no fast travel since I’m playing in HC.) I wholeheartedly recommend playing the haunting, it’s so funny.