I was orginal pledged in kickstarter but i still not recive anything yet

Hello there warhourse studio i was one of first few pledger in Kickstarter in end of 2013 . i still have not recive any beta key or physical games .

please give me a update

It seems that you have pledged £15 for SOLDIER tier during original kickstarter campain?
If so, than You would have to pay £5 more for KNIGHT tier to get Beta access.
You can see all tiers on the right here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/description

You can verify your actual tear under your profile page here: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/qf/en/ramjet/registration/profile

• log in and if your KICKSTARTER tier is at least KNIGHT or higher you will see your Your Steam code below (Steam code applies only for Kickstarter backers I believe).

Well I hope I am wrong but it really seems that you dont have beta. But dont worry. It is old and quite buggy anyway. At least you will enjoy the final product more!

2 Likes

hello fight4ccp and welcome to our community. What @GingerFOX said is correct. The game is still in development and therefore not released yet. As a Soldier tier, you will get access to Kingdom Come Deliverance at release.

And our campaign was in beginning of 2014, not end of 2013. But that is not such a big difference.

1 Like

oh i pledged 20 not 15 there must be a mistake, the kickstarter shows i pledged 20…

There are two soldier tiers, digital @£15 and physical @£20.
There are two knight tiers, digital @£20 and physical @£25.

If you ordered a physical product then you don’t get the beta access at the £20 point.

3 Likes

Wow, you’ve let the game slip under your radar then. For 3 years.

Anyway, good news. The game might actually be released this year, if the devs don’t run into big optimizing problems. We hope for more news at E3.

And yeah the beta we have access to at this moment is very buggy and old. Better to check back after E3 for new news and announcements.