I would like to Beta test too

I’m only a soldier, but I backed the Kickstarter campaign years ago. Since the game wasn’t released when promised, and the Mac version I wanted has since been cancelled, along with other features, is there anyway you can let a soldier play beta? That would make me very happy. Technically, I’d already be playing it if everything went as planned. :slight_smile:

It is an Question for Support but honestly i dont think its possible.
Good luck.

I believe, if you purchased the game, you have access to the latest beta.
However, I have heard that they are no longer improving the beta and are focusing solely on completing the game, so you wouldn’t be beta ‘testing,’ just beta playing.

“Soldier” was a very low cost entry to the kickstarter. It was ‘release game only’ with “knight” giving beta access and final game (same as the current digital tier) and the higher levels granting alpha access and additional assets/perks.

It is possible to upgrade the solider tier to ‘digital’ for the difference in price, but I doubt that beta access would be freely given for the level of backing offered.

Oh, okay. I didn’t know that ‘soldier’ funding was that low.

I would like to know if there is a beta test on Xbox one I would to test this game

Oh i guess there is no Beta availible for Xbox. But maybe someone else had a clue about your request.