I'm done. I gave you a shot

Textures don’t load.

Have to remap my controls just to play.

No save on exit.

Now, when trying to do the archery contest, it just sits on a black screen with the little wheel turning around and around.

Wait 5 minutes, still stuck.

This game is getting worse every day.

How can I game get worse when no new patches have been applied??

Congrats WarHorse, you stole my $60.

You win.

1 Like

I did not even get to play it it did not even downlod it install

What are you playing it on? I gotta admit there are a few glitches in my game but I can live with them and I don’t get bothered unless it really hinders the game play

Regarding the patches, you just don’t clap your hands and they appear out pf nowhere.

The devs said the first big patch is due to two weeks after release, last time i checked, we’re half-way there, so give it time.

1 Like

You can get refund via Steam even if you have played more than 2 hours.

They took your money by force? Did you contact the police?

4 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been getting issues where some of the quests aren’t activating properly. So I have to revert to an older save and lost 30 - 45 minutes of gameplay. My biggest grip aboute this game is I need to see a damn trader, get my equipment fixed, and have my character sleep. But I’m currently in the part of the game where if I don’t hurry up and do the quests I fail them.

Buddy, I played 17 hours straight on day ONE with only 2 game halting bugs that they already addressed will be fixed soon. I only ran into texture loading problems near the end of the game ( can’t say because spoiler ). If you’re playing on a computer, blame whoever built your computer (including yourself if applicable) if you’re playing on Console, sorry but ports usually have problems on most games.

On the day of release they already knew the game needed patching so
they knew their product was defective and still chose to release it
so yeah, for all of us that have game breaking bugs or corrupt save file,
it’s like they stole our money by selling us a defective product