I'm searching the video where they introduce their wall with all the notes

Hey warhorses, stallions and mares,

I’m really searching for that video where (I think it was) Daniel Vávra introduced how they’re connecting their fields of work. He is standing in front of a big wall with hundreds of little notes and talks about how it helps them to really see what everyone is working on. But I can’t find it anymore…
Would be nice if someone of you remembers it and could send me a link to the video. Because in my company we’re brainstorming how we can improve at exactly this point.

Cheers and thanks to you,
Vincent

Hope this is what you are looking for…

3 Likes

Thank you really much! it is exactly what I was searching for :slight_smile:

1 Like

by rewatching that video I thought of something…

Their next video update can be released on the 2nd anniversary since the kickstarter… the 2nd of March.
It would make sense :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We don´t make sense, we make games! :blush:

1 Like

Maybe a release date then?
Q1 is coming to an end and we are curious to know. Better say Christmas 2017 to shut us up for some time, and then release the game in the summer (if it’s ready). I doubt any of us will mind such outcome… :slight_smile:

How could you? You basically denied video coming out on 2nd March. But even worse, by saying that WH doesnt make sense, you even said that we cant be sure when video will come out so it can be even on 2nd March! And even worse than that, you have stated that nothing is sure and everything is possible, or based only on our point of view, because madman doesnt care about facts but only his personal thoughts and feelings, otherwise it would make sense, right? Oooh maan… I feel nuts.

1 Like

That doesn´t make sense neither :slight_smile:

The next video update is already in production, and it should be finished quite soon.

1 Like

Yup just kidding. Getting mad at work, i trust WH with what they say :wink:

1 Like

The answer to most questions.

Yes, often the only one we can give.