In the game will be a photo mode?

Hello community,

I know there are a few game with a mode for taking photos. Will it be implemented in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, too?

This would be really great to be able to take pictures from different perspectives and distances.

I hope you know what I say. @TobiTobsen

Thanks in advance!

Just to make it clear: Photo mode with no HUD or just taking screenshots?

I suppose he means dedicated screenshot mode without HUD and perhaps even with free camera / camera angle settings. It would be rather great.

2 Likes

Dan said that it will probably be in a full game because a lot of players want it.

1 Like

I would like some sort of photo mode that allows any HUD-related stuff to be removed, yes.

yes a key to remove the hud would be nice and screenshot function should be implemented anyway I guess

Get ready to help resolve tech issues, not to photo countryside :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to politely speak up for an option to also choose angle-of-view / focal length. It would be great to be able to choose “wide lens” or “normal” or “tele” without having to use console.

These would be useful focal lengths in terms of 135 film or FullFrame digital format / horizontal angle-of-view: 16mm/95°, 21mm/82°, 24mm/74°, 35mm/54°, 85mm/24°, 200mm/10.3°.

Free camera could also help :slight_smile:

I suppose Kingdom Come would have much stronger screenshots them most games in case such option would be provided.

Surely, I won’t expect such functionality in Alpha.

We are thinking of something like a “hardcore mode” where you should be able to hide the HUD. So screenshots are possible of course. But a dedicated Photo option would be something at the earliest for the final game! :). Dan talked about something like that but we’ll have to see if we are going to implement it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Implement or … save yourself from the wrath of the mighty beard!

3 Likes

Is this feature still planned to be included?

If not, will KCD have support for NVIDIA Ansel or AMD’s equivalent (if there is one)?

WH never mentioned official a photo mode. I don´t think there will be one at release.

Ansel is Nvidia only. I don´t know how many work it is to implement.
I would say: Never say never… :slight_smile:

For some reason this reminds me of the Iconograph from Pratchett’s Discworld.

This sound like a good feature to get after fininshing main story :slight_smile:

This topic is old, I know. However, there were no replies since then that addressed the question after your reply, “Will you incorporate nVidia Ansel in the final build?” I am genuinely curious if you will support that feature. It is an amazing feature, now, and I believe that users could take full advantage of its use in such a realistically-themed game. Might there be an update to this topic or even just the Ansel question? Thank you and, again, sorry for reviving an old thread.

Thats not clear yet, if we will have Ansel support at release. But we are already in contact with NVidia about it, it is possible feature, but it is very low in priority at the moment. NVidia also needs to whitelist Kingdom Come: Deliverance in their drivers to make it possible.

1 Like