Infinite loading screen, cannot continue game

i have ran into a bug that unables me to continue the game at this point. Whenever I save the game (either sleeping, Saviour Schnapps or autosave) I get an infinite loadning screen and forced to shut of the game.
I contacted Warhorse about this and they actually asked me to send them my save files which i did a few days ago. Im now waiting for them to get back to me about this.

Just wondering if anyone else is stuck in the same situation or if anyone has found a way around this? Right now im unable to play the game… =(

I have tried to load earlier saves, re-start my console etc. Nothing helps.

I play on PS4 Pro

Are they already releasing a patch on ps4 for fixing save bugs?

What did you do before, which quest?

House of god quest

Save bug still in wild for PS4; 1.3 not out yet

Just killed Zmola and after that the game cannot be saved…

Let me guess, after you killed Zmola.

1 Like

Well i hope the save files i sent them will help them figure this out and do something about it. But they were pretty and clear on what they needed. I had to zip the files and email it all to them.

But i have ready plenty of other having the same issue during other quests…

Jeez…they focusing on the PC first. Console patches need a certification phase.

Yea, but this bug they need to solve pretty much asap cause it enables ps4 players from continue the game

I had the same issue too, but in the 1.2.0 patch.
I sent my saves them too, but they didn’t found any problems. After the 1.2.5 patch is realsed, so I tried again. I spoke with Zmola and that’s all, he didn’t mentions to let’s meet Lashek, because he confessed his sins. So I don’t understand truly… after that’s all, go and inform Sir Divish… So no fight on the roof, no catch Zmola.
PS4

Ok that sounds trange… They didnt find any problem? I sure hope they find the problem this time…
Stupid as i am, before realising what a huge bug it was, i deleted most of my old saves cause i thought that it was “memory” issue that casused the long loading screens. So im not sure I have any save files from before the House of god quest… And i refuse to start the game from beginning… i’ve played MANY hours.

Yeah I know, but maybe the devs find something and maybe they try to fix as soon as possible.

1 Like

Yes i hope so! I want to continue playing!! =)

1 Like

Don’t you have earlier saved game, before you killed Zmola?

I do and i have tried that but its the same thing.

I dont think I have a saved game before the House Of God game starts however…

If I remember well the issues started it after I killed Zmola. But when I am still in the investigation part (after met with the gravedigger) there wasn’t any problem.

But then, what am i supposed to do? Not kill him?

Do not continue the quest. Do something else and maybe they fix it sometime. So you can play in the meantime :smiley: