Infiniti loading screen in the die is cast mission (Xbox) HELP!

i have same problem, after the cusscene witch henry saying to Radzig he is hs father. The the loading screen appear and nothing. Setting graphics to low do nothing. I also looked on the HDD how it is working and while the game is loadnig, the HDD is on 0 - 5 %, procesor usage is on 50 - 55%, memory (RAM) on 80+%, and GPU on 15 - 25% I have KC:D on steam.
Also while loading the sound work but on screen is neverending loading

1 Like

Very same issue as Kysza described, PC version. Lowering graphics settings doesn’t work, loading older saves neither. I was searching for proper console commands to skip the cut scene but didnt Find anything. Dont know what to do next …

Could it be related to latest update 1.3.1?

Do you have any experience with contacting official support, via email for example?

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I get the inital Cut Screen with Radzig Talking to Henry but then he says to discuss this privately it gives me the infinite loading screen. I am on PC btw, not XBOX but its the same thing, I cannot progress

2 Likes

So the only thing we can do is wait ?

Btw I haven’t contact Warhorse via email or anything and I don’t thing that they will repear it in the next update

Wait for what? New patch?, more people have the same problem via : Infinite loading!

1 Like

I’m on X. I’ve just done this mission yesterday without any issue (version 1.0.0.108)

1 Like

i have same problem man. i dont know what to do. steam 1.3.1 version. win 10 pro version 1709.

1 Like

Well, I wrote mail to support, now waiting.

The workaround is not much complicated I guess. Someone from development team should provide sequence of console commands to skip the quest and continue. Not ideal but should work. We can check youtube for skipped cut scenes and continue. I was searcdhing for something like that but was not successfull so far.

1 Like

Same issue. PC, Steam, v1.3.1

1 Like

Same here, Steam 1.3.1.
Tried changing setings, tried leting it load for 3 hours, nothing helps.
Frozen and unplayable.
Too bad, apart from the bugs it really is a good game.

1 Like

Guys i have windows 10 pro 1709 version. ı try everything except unınstall/ınstall game agaın ı dont have any mod. because my ınternet is so slow. ı have doubts abaout maybe thıs ıs hardware problem. my system specs:
ryzen 1500x cpu
gigabyte ga b350 gaming 3 motherboard
samsung 850 evo 850 gb ssd
8 gb ddr 2666 mhz kıngston ram
gtx 970 4gb

1 Like

Having this problem as well. If anyone gets a workaround, please post for the rest of us.

1 Like

So seems the patch was the problem? Is there a way to unpatch the game?

1 Like

I dunno mate. But some peoples reported a various new bugs in the new patch. That’s why i’ll stick with the old patch, until they release a stable patch & game optimization (without a new bugs).

You can’t downgrade a patch version. Unless you have a physical disc and re-install the game without the patch updates.

1 Like

I tried uninstalling the game didn’t help

I tried it on X too on the same patch but it didn’t work either and from that time I’m waiting for patch or something to repair it. I will propably wait and wait and wait …

I Reinstalled the game, with only the 1.25 hotfix patch. Then it worked So it is def the patch that made the problem. Playing on version 1.25 now no problems even got wayfarers and bandits back in explorer mode

1 Like

Same here. Stuck when coming back from escaping the camp. I spent hours and hours on this game. Yeah as soon as Radzig says lets talk in private the infinite loading starts. And yes you can hear music in the background looping.

I cant finish the Game!!! One more thing! Just remembered, does anyone still see the monastery mission running in the background? Like saying go Pray but that mission ended after you finish off Antonious? Did anyone actually kill him at the monastery and not finish the mission with him? I am starting to think that if you kill him at the monastery and not do what he says the games bugs out after that… then the loading with Radzig is the final straw as I can see the mission is running in the background saying, go pray, go eat, go to library even though I am not at the Monastery! anymore.

1 Like

Exact same setting here, infinite loading screen after talking to Radzig and confronting him about being his son.

I also have the monestary quest still running in the background after killing Antonius.

Currently running 1.3.3

1 Like