Inn Doors - STUCK Closed when Buying Longer Term

Hello,

I’ve run into a bug, that whenever I buy/opt for the “longer stay” for a lodging or inn.
That the door then becomes permanently closed/locked without any interaction keys prompting.
This does not go away when rebooting the game or otherwise. And tends to happen after I have slept there, left and then probably slept somewhere else.

Unfortunately this also makes all the items you may have stored in those rooms inaccessible.
This doesn’t seem to resolve itself either after any period of time. The doors just remain permanently plastered shut, like the innkeepers just want to spite me!

XD

3 Likes

Same Problem here…
cant sleep in Sasau anymore!

1 Like

Thanks for confirming it’s not just me! — I think i have 3 inns so far that have cemented them shut. Sasao, the one outside of the east gate in Rattai, and another. (Sasao was the first one I bought the longer stay in, so it might be Sasao that starts it?)

Same here. Also locked out of my room at the Sasau Inn.

I have the exact same problem, but only in Rattay - I also only bought the longer option in Rattay, so the specific inn you used seems to be irrelevant. So annoying.

I got this one also- rattay

I was making may way back to my lodgings outside the upper gate of Ratay, and I found the door closed. I can’t interact with it in any way, nor can I purchase my lodgings again. It worked fine just before.

I see this bug has been around for a while and troubled a few people across all the inns. This makes me concerned for whether it will be fixed.

I believe it has something to do with random npc’s walking into your room and closing the door, I saw somebody in Sasau walk into my room so I sprinted in there after her and she shut the door but I was able to get out from the inside.

1 Like

However it happens, I can’t imagine it happening in a way that is hard to fix. Even if you have to replace all the Lodging doors with new door object that act differently.

Either way, I’m giving up on the game until this bug is fixed, or someone releases a walk-through-walls cheat.

Same on ps4, annoying…

Ps4, 1.25, bug still alive.

Same issue here on PC 1.4.2 - locked me out of my inn room (longer stay) outside of Rattay.