Is the Charlatan in Ledetchko yet

Still unknown. Could be just another dropped but still evident game artifact. (too many IMHO)

yea its just a hope, nothing official.

If he show his face in MY Prebeslavitz the pillory I will build just for him will be waiting!

whats with this guy when i finished the quest he had guys coming to kill him then just escaped through the window leaving me inside. why couldnā€™t i escape through the window? anyway i just escaped and used my silver tongue to get out of trouble lol

its pretty weak that you cant find him anywhere else in the game after that mission ends. hopefully he comes back in future dlcs. lol i bet even if we did find him he wouldnt even talk to us after the quest ends, pretty much like everyone .

During my first gameplay I was waiting in Sasau during night near the church (Rocketeer quest) and sudennly the Charlatan appeared sneaking. Unfortunately I didnt watched him furtherā€¦ :frowning:

Minor spoiler

I seen him in the stocks at Rattay a few days after the quest. Maybe you can meet him in Ledetchko (spelling?) before then ? Some things are timed in this game. So anyone tried to meet him there yyet?

heeeeeeeey guess who finally showed up in ledetchko!!

Is the Charlatan in Ledetchko yet? The answer is now YES. :grin:

1 Like

Yea! Can now quote a movie line: heeeees Heeeerrreee

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT

Yes, the Charlatan now appears in Ledetechko in the DLC ā€œHans Caponā€™s Adventures.ā€ He has a sellerā€™s stall on the public square.

You have to pay him 2K groschen for the recipe for the new potion. Failing that, you can pickpocket him for the recipe book, which costs 0 groschen.

:smiley:

someone posted that they didnt have the dlc and he was at ledettechko still. so im not sure if hes from the dlc or the 1.7 patch. im guessing the patch

It is the patch. I donĀ“t have the DLC, but he is now in Ledetchko.

1 Like