Is the Charlatan in Ledetchko yet

Has anyone ever found the charlatan in Ledetchko after completing his quest in sasau . i beat the quest 3 times now and on my 3rd time he 100% said to meet him in Ledetchko. i dont know how i missed that my 1st two times but i did lol. i looked all over the place and didnt find him, so i took to google and seen that nobody was ever able to find him in the early days. i was hoping it was bugged or broken and that maybe with 1.3 patch he might be somewhere, able to be found… i really wanted to, but forgot to buy all the knick-knacks off him so i can put them in my chest and never look at them ever again lol.

on a side note , i had all the stuff he told me to get. IT WAS NIGHT so i think that is why. i dont remember ever getting his robe on my 1st 2 play throughs. so when i went to turn the quest in he was sleeping and it was night so he had nothing on . when the guys in the cut scene showed up he never got dressed and he said the famous last words (your rewards in the box meet me in ledetchko) so i looked in the box and it still had his clothes . if i had to trade the knick-knacks for his robe well i would because it looks cool lol samp1f2f6ada19ebac3c

5 Likes

any help or advice on him would be appreciated

1 Like

What sucks is that is only 1 Speech trainer in the game.

i never even new that , wow.

Im curious too evry now and then i check ledetchko… :eyes::eyes:

But you are right before bailing from the window he says see me in a couple of days in ledetchko.

I still carry his crushed unicorn horn.

3 Likes

it has to be an unfinished story line. if they did, i wish they didnt cut it. it would make for a cool dlc though.

+1
(10 characters)

1 Like

Just realised that the house of the charlatan in Sasau is now a player home. With save spot and chest. @lordtyrion

i never knew that. thanks

Havent had the guts to store something in it.

1 Like

his robe is pretty cool , i like all the stuff he had tied on to it

Yep.
Found out that monk robes have the same.
Found one with keys amd one with a cross to it.
Some have hoods up and some dont.
It is.going to be awesome when we see the charlatan in pt 3

1 Like

That is a pretty cool robe, didn’t realize I could turn the quest in at night and snag the robe with the rest of the stuff in the chest. I also didn’t know his house now has a save bed in it.

1 Like

I have a weird error, where I can’t actually see any of the stuff tied onto it. It just looks like a blank robe on my character. I don’t have a sword belt, either…just a floating scabbard. Makes me sad.

Almost all of the belts disappear when I wear a piece of clothing with a belt. Drives me nuts.

1 Like

On that note, only one horse bridle actually displays reigns for me. Also drives me nuts.

1 Like

Which one displays reigns!?!?!

I believe it’s the military bridle that works for me.

*back from weekend trip

I’m using the Noble Bridle to have reigns display.

2 Likes

So … He’s going to be in Ledetchko with some DLC? :thinking: