Is there anyway to actually complete this game?

I really enjoy this game and invested about 20 hours into it before encountering crash after crash. Sometimes no errors thrown, sometimes “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED”. Googling these problems shows me these have been issues for years and no one seems to have solutions other than “email the team”. I actually want to beat the game and buy the DLC but I don’t want to invest another 5 hours let alone 60-70 hours into this game if this is going to be an ongoing issue.

Is there some kind of patch that I don’t know about or should I just uninstall and come back in 10 years when there’s a more stable build? Really not sure how to proceed from here.

1 Like

This is likely the last patch. However, since the error you mentioned is related to DirectX, and your GPU drivers, rather than specifically to this game, then in ten years it’s quite likely that you’ll have a new rig by then. At that point the game will likely work for you all the way until the end, as it did for most other people.

Maybe reinstall dx. Look into windows update. I had to update my windows yesterday because bluetooth suddenly stopped working completely.

I got this error when i was overclocking my GPU. But now all is fine when I dont do it. I read also about this and it seems more GPU and power issue.

I am getting similar error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET
I contacted support and they promised me to fix the bug. Probably I am not the only one.