Is this legal?

1 million copies sold… 1 million times fraud.

no other product would sell 1 million times if it’s completely broken. the manufacturer would go to jail.
just possible for videogames
i don’t even blame WarHorse. i blame the whole industry. they sell broken products and we accept it.

this game is unplayable. all these bugs… it’s a shame. … why couldn’t they wait 6 months more and fix all these bugs? the devs knew before release that it is broken. unbelievable

13 Likes

I’m 40 hours in on PC. No issues.

17 Likes

Give it time, there is plenty wrong with the game. However the game is still awesome.

6 Likes
21 Likes

Weird… turns out most of the people can play it just fine. Hmm… makes you think; "Hey, maybe the bugs appear to be SUCH A HUGE issue because of a vocal minority!"
Get over it, the devs are ironing out the problems.

15 Likes

50+ hours here ps4, 1 crash and few bugs here and there not completely game breaking.

5 Likes

You might want to stop playing until a patch is released. Lot’s of PS4 users having corrupted saves around the 50-60 hour mark.

6 Likes

140 hours and I’ve found one quest that will break the game that is still not fixed. The rest is annoying bugs and glitches.

2 Likes

I’m 50 hours in on PC and got some bugs I could ignore, but 3 gamebreaking bugs -.-
baptism of fire bug
can’t lock on to any enemy now… I can slaughter everyone, they won’t react and fight back
have to pay every major character 400$ every time to talk to them. end conversation --> next conversation, again 400$. even if it’s in the middle of a quest.

1 Like

I’m aware been backing up saves. ty for your concern.

I’m 20+ hours on XB1 and I love it. Give it time.

1 Like

after 20 hours I loved it too. the bugs appeared later.

1 Like

Game has issues but it’s not unplayabe.

2 Likes

Gotta remember that these guys are a small, new team and they had investors that were wanting to get paid. We have another patch in a week or so. Give it time. It’s still an amazing game.

6 Likes

I am sure the dudes at WH are looking into the problems and will soon fix some stuff.

yeah… I hope they can fix every bug soon. there’s just so many bugs, i got a feeling it will take a long time to fix everything.

I gotta admit my opening post was created in anger, right after I exited the game because of another gamebreaking bug.

of course I love the game, as everyone here does and wish WarHorse the best :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Give it a month at most and the most game breaking bugs will be gone.

1 Like

Fair enough lol. I had a bug where I could mount Pebbles but she wouldn’t move, and one in The Prey where whatshisname would just stop and let himself get killed (had to reload like 10 times) but all in all I love it and hope to see Warhorse thrive in the years to come~

Despite the bugs I think it’s still worth it. It’s like an adventure together with the devs.

2 Likes

True the game is broken a few quests have breaking bugs like the robber baron it corrupts all saves after it. And the quest all that Glitters is just broken. They shouldn’t have released this game in this state it should have been sold for $30 early access.

1 Like