Is tournament mode still happening?

Hello
I was just wondering what exactly that is, ive seen a few threads on it but none are so recent. Will tournament mode even be in act 1?

1 Like

It was shown in the live version on stream. You can choose your equipment, bet. Imagine it as M&B but without horses.

1 Like

“spoiler” Act 1, 2 and 3 will be one big game :slight_smile: with name “Kingdom come: Deliverance” (I understand this from the forum. But I can be wrong.)

You understood it wrong. Act I-III are three seperate complete and different games . I don’t understand why the decided to use the irritating word “Act” instead of “Part” or just KCD I-III.

Wrong. Acts 1 & part of 2 are KCD. 3 is not implemented for it is it the biggest and would take them at least as much time to create it as KCD till now, though their Kickstarter prediction said 8 months between each act, it is no longer valid.

2 Likes

Going a bit off topic it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

However thank you for your answer savvym

okok :smiley: You can expect tournaments as part of the game…or you meant “tournament mode” like a separate gameplay?

Look at kickstarter:

If you look at the E3 build (video) there are separate menue points:combat turorial and Skirmish

I think this will be in the end the tournament mode…

They have separate parts in video bcs of E3 build :slight_smile: But probably we can expect tournament mode lAs a standalone part of the game