Issues with Bug Report Site Login

I followed the instructions to submit a bug report on the alternate website. Whenever I attempt to login using my login from the main webpage (as instructed), it tells me that my password is incorrect. When I try to get an e-mail with my “correct” password, it tells me no such login exists, despite my being able to post this.

I really enjoy this game, enough to overlook all the bugs I’ve ran into. I would like to make it more enjoyable for anyone who buys it by giving the devs a chance to do what is right. Please help.

Funny having to report a bug about the bug reporting site. Try making a new account and submit the bug. Could work.

I imagine that if I try to create a new account with the same e-mail, I’ll get a “that e-mail is already in use” etc. Likely a precaution to avoid botting. It would help if they would just add a “create account” on the actual bug site, instead of having to draw from the login data from another website.

Maybe use another email. It will make things easier for you.

there is a bug report site?
For Bugreports its best to send an email to support@kingdomcomerpg.com

That comes up under a google search for “Kingdom Come Deliverance Bug Report” as the number one result. If that is the best option, they might want to take down that thread or edit it.

Ok I guess this is outdated since the posting is from 2016 and is likely to be bureport for beta
just use the email adress I mentioned above to report bugs
@DrFusselpulli is the Bugreport thread outdated? Can you take it down/edit? thx