It is about time

I hope release happens before nuclear winter comes.
Even a few hours of game-play would be nice, I doubt my PC will survive the EMP.

You referring to what happened in Syria?

Indeed, but it can be to the general state of affairs now days.

I wouldn’t let it worry you much friend. I was extremely unhappy to hear about that as well, but honestly if you step back and look at the past 70 years, things aren’t as hot as they were during the cold war.

We don’t have kids practicing hiding under their desks, or running to fallout shelters. Nor do we have constant false alarms that one side has launched nukes at each other. Hopefully it will all cool down, every generation feels like they’re living the last days, but the world keeps on ticking.

I understand that feeling though, there are plenty of times when i study a map to see the radiation coverage of my country if a nuclear war would to happen. :smile:

Well, as I see it, it’s actually hotter than it was in those times. Now will come the Trump vs Putin who’s got the bigger dick contest. And that is dangerous when two small cock individuals are doing it.
BTW we all know by now that drills like those in the 50s were totally useless.

There were many occasions during the cold war when radar would malfunction and the other side would see a phantom nuclear strike by another nation. The other side would then have to decide weather to launch their nukes in response. And that’s not even mentioning the Cuban missile crisis.

The amount of times we almost killed everyone is scary to think about, but we don’t really see stuff like that now a days. We also used to have a “hotline” from the white house to the kremlin because of how big the threat of nuclear war was.

More useful than you would think. Many people laugh at that fact that they told people to put paper over their skin, but paper burns at 450 degrees. If you were to be hit by a heat wave at less than that it would roast your skin off, but if the paper was there it would provide you with a modicum of protection.

Anyway the underlying point is we don’t drill for nuclear war, because we don’t fear it as much. Nor is it as big of a threat imo.

Cuban missile crisis, makes this pale in comparison.

And as dumb as what Trump did was, at least he was not advocating for shooting down another nations aircraft like the other candidate was. So i think this whole situation is no where near as bad as it could have been.

On the Bright side if nuclear Armageddon does come, we’ll all probably be vaporized instantly. Unless you live away from an urban area, where you’ll probably die a slow horrible cancerous death from radiation, or you will be killed by super mutants.

Man, if it happens, the last thing I want is to survive the first blast. What will come after that will suck beyond all our imagination.

And I don’t even see it as something extraordinary. Catastrophes do happen no matter what we do.

About 650 million years ago some microbes came up with photosynthesis. They used up most of CO2 and plunged the planet into an ice age that was so hard core even the equator was covered with glaciers. Life on earth was almost killed off by one of the first living things here.Shit can happen and it does.

1 Like

Okay, my question to both of you: What do you drink and why do you drink so early morning? And how the hell your employer doesnt care??

2 Likes

Jolted of their marijuana. :Đľ)

there’s the winner

I prefer crack. Gives you a jolt like no other substance.

1 Like

sheds a tear

You have come so far.

4 Likes

My town looks kindda postapo already. Nuclear winters don’t scare me.

Where do you hail from?

Karviná region baby!

1 Like

Ah yes… Dont worry, nobody will bomb Karviná. Worst can happen, someone miss Ova…

I hate to break it to you and I respect your opinion, but the same was said about Donald Trump. 98% of all political analysts (So called “Experts”) said that it was almost impossible he would win and yet he won. Truth is anything is possible, this could be nothing or could be the beginning of World War 3. The fact this, this is bad, really bad.