Kcd 2 gameplay idea

In kcd2 there should be other fighting style than beside the whats used already real lif fighting styles but idk if what’s used is real or not but any way at beginning of game u pick a fighting style.and each riprotose and attack will be different based on real fighting styles u choose.just an idea I don’t know anything about how games are made but it seemed like a good idea thanks for reading

Problem with this is that KCD was marketed with a significant focus on it’s historical accuracy, and I doubt that they want to give up with that in KCD2, so there really was no huge variation of fighting styles in Middle Ages. Of course you had to fight differently depending of the weapon you used or what kind of armour you were wearing, but fighting itself was not so variable in the end, because combat between individuals would not last more than 20 to 30 seconds, and that’s only if both were equally skilled fighters. A fight between a trained man and a semi-skilled one would rarely last ten seconds, and likely be over in five seconds.

But any other game, this would be a good idea though.

1 Like

Pretty much this.

I have been studying historic fencing for 2 years due to KCD. The fighting styles are mostly spot on for the period (although I doubt someone like henry would know the master cuts)

They could add things like Sword and Buckler, polearms, lance mechanics, Dagger and cross bows to mix it up a bit

1 Like