KCD nominated as -Fan Favorite Role Playing Game - VOTE HERE

I’m afraid it’s not my opinion, but your promised/anounced features prior and during Kickstarter campaing (KCD Kickstarter trailer)… Where are the mounted NPCs combat, the weapon crafting, real large-scale battles with free roaming AI (unscripted), etc? It’s being already 9 months since release, but “DLCs” are your priority, instead of finally fixing your game (patch v.1.7.1 crashes the game to some of your players due to the DLC; read it was 9-10% of them told by Warhorse QC/QA team, that’s why you’re preparing patch v.1.7.2; same thing happened with DLC Ashes; hence, instead of fixing the game, you’re solvings bugs but creating new ones… face the reality) and adding back the cut content that was promised/announced as game features, which Vavra promised to do his best to restore…

Despite you don’t like it, these are facts about KCD and Warhorse’s work since releasing the game 9 months ago, and not my opinion… Finish/Fix your game, fulfil your promised game features and I’m sure you’ll stop seeing posts/threads about bugs, customer disatisfaction, rage and disappointment, etc. We’ll relax when Warhorse finishes the game and fulfil its duties :wink:

1 Like

Your opinion is indeed important sir, thank you for sharing it, this thread it’s about the nomitation, feel free to participate or create another thread to discuss the issues we all have. :slight_smile:

Also… I’m just a moderator from this forum and a big fan of Warhorse and Kingdom Come… Not really a CM.

If you’re just a moderator from this forum and Warhorse doesn’t pay you, you don’t have to lie on behalf of them… FACTS, not my opinion (check the links) :wink:

No one is lying sir :wink:
Have a great day

Yes, you’re denying the facts and attributing them to my opinion, which is lying :wink: That’s not professional… Just remind Warhorse that they still have to finish their game, and they might win prices and sell more game copies/DLCs. Deal with the constructive criticism with professionalism, it’s the least we expect after being sold an unfinished game… Warhorse boasted you were a transparent company, so deal with the consecuences :wink: Good denying night, sir!

1 Like

Wow wow wow
First I’ve never denied those problem KDC has, if I have, please, show me where I did that.
Second, if I say that your opinion it’s important it’s real, that doesn’t mean that you are the only person with this issues, I am aware of the tons of threads reporting issues with the game.
I must insist, this post is just about the nomitation, I don’t know what’s the matter with that?

1 Like

Agree.

What if we took a more productive approach… could you share your thoughts why you believe KCD GOTY consideration in spite of the issues mentioned by Jdofo and others?

2 Likes

Let’s not play the game of attempting to mix things to confuse in order to avoid uncomfortable criticism, we are mature enough… If you say that FACTS about KCD and WH are my opinion, there’s a serious problem… Accept and deal with constructive criticism, that’s all, as adults (not to you personally, but to Warhorse).

perhaps this part of the thread should be cut out and moved to its own posting? It has been done before.

1 Like

Sheesh; all I said was that if I could not vote w/o having to sign up to site I never will go back to I won’t/cant vote.

Well, from my point of view, I’ve been following Warhorse for a couple of years, and I can see how hard they work despite the obstacles, for instance, they are less than 130 people working, some people compare them with Bethesda, Rockstar and others, they probably have more than 300 people working, for example, they only have 7 writers…
Also, they are from Czech Republic, they are the first big Game Developer from their country, they have just a little experience in this field, they are competing with big monster of the game industry
If you check the impact of KCD in Czech republic in culture, history and education (which is my field) they have done a big work.
Of course KCD has a lot of issues, bugs and stuff like that, and it’s sad, I feel this game had to wait a little bit more, but this community is big, and despite the multiple fails people keep trying to give their opinion and support each other.
Seems to me that everyone have a diferent way to tell his/her story with KCD, and that, for me, is the key of this community.

1 Like

That’s a shame…

For Joystick awards KCD was 70 votes far from the first place, that was so close!

I understand and agree but it doesn’t really answer the question… if we take GOTY to be about the product itself and not about its creators

Love WH’s hall, passion, vision. That said, there’s unevenness in product quality

Cutting and hiding it is like censoring criticism you don’t like… I wrote it here on purpose, deal with it as mature adults. I’m not insulting anyone to be censored/deleted.

I’ve been following KCD development since there was a youtube leaked video in Czech in 2010/2011… I was fully supporting Warhorse since the beginning, but I’m tired of excuses after 9 months and seeing not much progress… The “DLCs” chosen path invalidates all of them, as they’re releasing content over their capabilities and creating new bugs… Money is priority, not the cut content/promised features prior release :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well, actually it’s not GOTY…it’s " FAN FAVORITE ROLE PLAYING GAME" (caps from copy and paste)

If is GOTY Red Dead Redemption would be my favorite one!

Dude, we are not hiding the issues, we are accepting them, this post is for nomitation, no one is censoring your opinion, what’s wrong with this post???

Interesting nuance

RDR2 is an RPG too, isn’t it?

Like KCD a lot but really believe if Jdofo’s (and others’) criticism fall’s under deaf WH ears it will be to all of our regret

I’m saying in case you would do it… You liked the comment about it, that’s why I’m explaining it. Easy.

Actually I think RDR2 is an action adventure- open world, but tell me if I’m wrong