KCD nominated as -Fan Favorite Role Playing Game - VOTE HERE

Well, then, again, thank you for your opinion :wink:

To me, itā€™s a distinction without a (practical) difference. All the crap Iā€™ve done in KCD Iā€™ve done in RDR2

1 Like

You see, you keep on doing it haha Not my opinion, FACTSā€¦ :slight_smile: Not a bad tone, donā€™t get me wrong.

Donā€™t want to annoy you personally, I understand your duty here. Just wanted to insist Warhorse in uncomfortable places, so maybe Warhorse finally take care of its own forum and give us proper feedback. Good night! :wink:

P.S: Donā€™t have Tweeter, and itā€™s not the best platform to properly discuss a topic.

2 Likes

Hehe ok ok, but ā€œyour opinionā€ is still important, and itā€™s not the only one, Iā€™m still having issues too.
Have a good one you too good sir

1 Like

the original start of this thread was about a PR move and getting the game noticed.
Move the complaint part to itā€™s own discussion thread I donā€™t see as censorship. I see it as getting to point of PR over customer dissatisfaction.

2 Likes

I have my own views and complaint and stated them many times on this form but not here.
would have been better to start a thread discussing efforts on Pr and Priorities

1 Like

Thereā€™s another comment less polite than mine about the game. When consumers feel deceived about a product, they simply express it in places where you think they might get more attention. Itā€™s just another approach, both are valids if constructive. I had already done it before, I think itā€™s also fair to do it where the company could get annoyed if having proper evidences or arguments, depending on the case. If responsible enough, theyā€™ll do their best to clean the fame of their game and company. You donā€™t have to like it, itā€™s another way to express disappointment and urge the company to remediate the situation.

1 Like

I have several site I registered on have not been back to in in almost 2 years. I really donā€™t need more, and after what CBS did to Star Trek I really have not a high opinion of CBS.

1 Like

I hear you, but thereā€™s a basic problem: Itā€™s unclear if WH is interested in customer feedback beyond bug reports and (positive) social media postings. By interested, I mean WH is prepared to listen, triage and respond to the feedback by making changes to the product.

Ironically, the desire to make product changes/adjustments in response to player feedback appeared to go up in flames after ashes. Ashes DLC is accordingly the ashes of our influence.

The funny thing is that even as the WH triumvirate pondered the viability of certain studios (such as Larian) in a recent article I posted, WH has shown no interest in responding to constructive feedback about ways to improve KCD in its own forum. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: simply put, our thoughts arenā€™t currently important to the WH business model. meanwhile, the next DLC is being worked on :money_mouth_face: at first blush, it looks like a cash grab. maybe though itā€™s something less sinister. could be that WH has taken the visionary appellation to heart and run with it. disregarding player feedback as being out of touch with the larger studio vision. that can work when one has a high quality/value product but when one doesnā€™t, it can lead to negative consequences

1 Like

KCD nominated as Best PC Game?
Donā€™t know if I should laugh or cry. Maybe cry for the gaming industry if this game is considered The Best.

1 Like

No sir, no best game, just best ā€œFan Favorite Role Playing Gameā€.

Changed the title huh.
Smooth move. Doesnā€™t change the state of the game though does it.

1 Like

Well, first title was for the first nomitation, this one is for the one I mentionā€¦
Still, thank you for your comment.

It seems they have decided to stop encouraging us within their own forum to vote for KCD as game of the year due to our ā€œopinionsā€/facts :joy:

Check out WH Twitter, where they feel comfortable with shallow opinionsā€¦ Even creating a Tweet for announcing v.1.7.2, while an user had to create a thread asking for v.1.7.2 changelog in their own forumā€¦

If anyone had any doubt, here are more confirmations to our concerns of the lack of feedback in KCD forum. Prioritiesā€¦

P.S: By the way, these game awards have grown like mushrooms, as if they would have created enough ā€œawardsā€ so even almost any/every company could get it, despite releasing unfinished games or betasā€¦ Love game industry tendency :thinking::money_mouth_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Iā€™ve waited long enough for WH to get their act together. They have shown me no reason to have any faith in them at all.
Itā€™s a shame too, but Iā€™m done with it all now.

1 Like

That was me on the request. Youā€™d think that little detail of a patch release and what it did would be added to the patch thread announce and linked wouldnā€™t ya? but no. Social media is more important.

I donā€™t have /use twitter but it seems that it is more important than the Forum of players to announce upcoming items/events.
Good public PR seems more important than keeping in touch and listening to the actual people who play the game and bother to inform on flaws and suggestions. The live stream was nice but we had to ask for an easier way to see it because a lot of us didnā€™t use the method sent out. Ignoring the hard questions of forum posters when they even asked for it and essentially dismissing anything that the players wanted and ask and back patting themselves on such a good job they did. Ya that staying in touch with your customers.
Even responses here on why things are the way they are, decisions made, reasons that things wonā€™t/canā€™t be done explained here and not on a 140 character social media ā€œtwitteringā€ to look good. NOT everyone is on twitter or other ā€œsocialā€ media

What I post wonā€™t matter anyway and prolly be ignored; since I am not on on social media praising away.

3 Likes

bj 680