Keeping my hopes up for next Kingdom Come game

Please do not ruin the next Kingdom Come RPG title with unnecessary features and styles. Keep it simple like how KCD is. KDC is a ultimate sweet storytelling singleplayer game what people expects and wants. Poeople wants dialogs, action, romance, graphics but extra contents on the screen which basically ruins the mood like balloon markers, UI elements, nonsense sidemissions, online features, micro transactions, etc. Make it story-rich and simple so that everyone can enjoy and fall in love with it. Thanks to Warse studio and Deep silver for this beautiful game. Let make the next more better.

I hope they can develope the next game to what they fully envisioned. KCD is a good game but its not exactly what they wanted which was:
Horsemen
Crossbows
Blacksmithing
Erm… Other things I can’t think of right now…

2 Likes

Massive battles and sieges.

3 Likes

Also a lot of polearms.

1 Like

I expect KCD2 will feature parts, if not all, of what the Kickstarter trailer had shown; the Siege of Rattay and the Battle of Grunwald. We may or may not see Prague (doubt it. Prague is fucking MASSIVE) and the burning of Jan Hus, sparking the Hussite Wars.

Horsemen
Crossbows
Blacksmithing

As for what @bones here said, I think by the time Band of Bastards releases we should have Horse Combat and Crossbows ready, but I’m not sure if we’ll ever have Blacksmithing to satisfactory levels.

I am still hoping for a comprehensive blacksmithing minigame in this iteration. I want to Ben able to become a blacksmith if I choose to.

They’ve got a couple of years (perhaps 4 again? :s) to develope the next game, I don’t see why they couldn’t create an expansive blacksmithing mechanic in that time. I’m sure they still have orriginal assets from the first time they attempted it.

I want to be able to become a Bathouse Wench.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, Henry is the son of a blacksmith not of a bathouse wench. But hey, WH promised a sandbox experience. That should be it.

I hope get to be king…