Kickstarter info not showing up in profile

Hey, I was wondering if in the profile on the main site you’re supposed to be able to see what you’ve contributed to the game when it was still accepting kickstarter pledges when that first started up. My pledge isn’t there, and I don’t have access to my Steam key for the game anymore. What’s going on?

And now it says I’m a viscount digital collector’s edition tier? Am I still going to get my physical copy of the game that came with me upgrading to the collector’s edition from Baron kickstarter tier?

Hello @Adalwulf stay calm, I have no clue what’s going on with your Profile. But I know there is an other Database with the correct informations. Some of the WH Guys are going to the Gamescom today. So it could be take some time to get your answer. If you won’t wait so long please write an Email to info@warhorsestudios.cz with your issue.

Hi @Adalwulf,

like @Urquhart says, the right person is @DrFusselpulli. He is the master of the database. But today he and some other guys from WH have launched to the gamescom. Maybe he can check this the next days. Send him a PM with your kickstarter email address. He will answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

Thank you very much!

Okay, I am taking care :slight_smile: