Killing Runt with a sword is easier than you think

I don’t know how any of those people managed to do it with a bow, he never gave me enough time to draw, aim and fire. And anyway it’s obviously meant to be done with a sword.
Anyway, I play the game as a light armoured archer and consider myself shit at the swordplay so you can imagine my horror when I get locked in a room with a fully armoured sword master who moves like sonic on coke. He killed me seven times before I realised he’s not fully armoured, he’s got a big bald head. This fight was just another lesson the game wanted to teach me. Attack the weak points.
Time your blocks to knock him off balance then stab his head. It took me two hits

1 Like

I splattered his bonce with a heavy mace. Easiest fight I had in fact. One hit. Very therapeutic I must say.

1 Like

On my first play through i put him down with two quick stabs to his face while he was coming at me. Never hit me once. Quickest boss fight ever.

I had mostly neglected the sword fighting up until this point so it took me a while to remember the basics. Glad it did though, built it up a bit more when I did actually kill him. I can see how this fight would be a big let down if you killed him in one hit first go

1 Like

Have been trying to kill hem over 20 time and always fail. The combat system sucks. Really start to hate this game. Waist of money. The developers should be ashamed of them self’s.

May it is your fault?
I killed him yesterday in Hardcore…
Train some minutes with Bernhard and you will have one of the best Swordfights ever.

1 Like

Practice, practice and more practice…here is me beating the shit out of him on hardcore.

1 Like