Kingdom come deliverance survey

I just received an e-mail yesterday from Steam, where they sent me the following message:

Dear robertemerald,
Here is the Steam Guard code you need to login to account robertemerald:

( I LEFT OUT THE STEAM GUARD CODE, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS)…

This email was generated because of a login attempt from a web or mobile device located at 125.165.102.177 (ID). The login attempt included your correct account name and password.

The Steam Guard code is required to complete the login. No one can access your account without also accessing this email.

If you are not attempting to login then please change your Steam password, and consider changing your email password as well to ensure your account security.

If you are unable to access your account then use this account specific recovery link for assistance recovering or self-locking your account.

The Steam Team

I’m just wondering if it was Warhorse visiting my account? Is that ID familiar to any of you here at Warhorse?.. Anyway, it’s no big deal who was visiting my account, and because of it, I now have gained some extra protection from Steam. I see that as a good and positive outcome. :sunglasses:

row-of-riding-medieval-knights-ajba1f

IP General Information

IP Address:

Hostname:

ISP:

PT Telkom Indonesia

IP Geolocation Information

Continent:

Asia (AS)

Indonesia (ID) ID

City:

Time Zone:

Latitude:

-6.175 (6°10’30" S)

Longitude:

106.8286 (106°49’42.96" N)

1 Like

Thank you for helping me solve that mystery! So, my next question would be, when did Warhorse studios move to Indonesia? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy

If you have same password on any other site or app you should change it at once. Your steam password with your email leaked from somewhere (i guess you used the same email and password on some other not so credible site?)

Yeah!.. I already changed my password on Steam. Thanks!

Would be a shame to get problems with steam before release of KC:D. As we know, Steam isn’t the fastest support in the world.
Yv5PKGzKWQk

1 Like

I have the exact problem aswell. People from all over want access to my steam, changed password three times already, no mallware or anything on my pc. ( I have had like 5 programs running and scanning multiple times.)

I know that a few months ago an steam reseller website was hackers, cant remember which. Could be possible that info has finally been put to use?

1 Like

Yes, I have had to change my password 3 times in total as well, but that’s in 7 years that I’ve been with Steam, so that’s not too bad. Sometimes, I just have to change passwords at some sites that I frequent, because I simply forgot my password for that site, especially, when I never write down and store any passwords. And lastly, I never sign off/Log out of Steam or Ubisoft, mainly because I’m always playing a game from 1 of those sites.