Kingdom come deliverance survey

Hello community,

we want to know more about the core community of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and we started a Survey about it.
Here you can participate:
SURVEY

We want to make Kingdom Come: Deliverance even better.
This survey is important for us to focus on the things you are interested in. Your personal information will be used for internal purposes only and the overall results of the questionnaire will be shared with you at a later date.

To fill out the Survey will take you around 3-5 mintues

1 Like

have a great day!

1 Like

Was glad to participate in it, but how many hours it will take to check everything there. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Preparing correlations for target marketing? :smiley: Done, enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Maybe we are just looking for a bunch of new cool games and series, which we want to enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

100% Done. But instead of writing it all down, I put my CSFD account link :smiley: Hope that counts as well.

2 Likes

New cool games and series to enjoy… :smiley:
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/225751nbd0h.jpg

1 Like

Will this be used for nefarious purposes or is it just an innocent case of data gathering obsession?

If you want the biggest game on the planet ever, well you will just have to ask Mr. D. Vavra if he is willing to undertake that project rooted in my mind. :rofl::rofl::rofl: He would need to hire about 500 people just to get the game out in a decent time frame. HINT: It is a Medieval/Pirate/Samurai type of game setting. He can have my idea, in exchange of a full copy of the game and all it’s DLC’s if any?.. What a deal, no?.. I have many game ideas, but lack the most important resource to create them… MONEY. Such is life!

Skills. Do you have skills? :slight_smile:

RailBalco,… Of course!

This survey is important for us to focus on the things you are interested in. Your personal information will be used for internal purposes only and the overall results of the questionnaire will be shared with you at a later date.

2 Likes

@DrFusselpulli,… For me, those were more like general questions and none that I consider personal. As far as I’m concerned, you can share my answers to the world. My life is pretty much an open book and I really have nothing to hide, nor anything that I feel deeply ashamed of in my life. Thanks for the update though! Only 33 days to go and start our KCD adventure! :sunglasses:

b2deb7d59227823b352dd43fdb6c45c6

1 Like

done and done !

1 Like

Sorry to be the annoying paranoid guy but what purpose does giving you our full Steam ID serve? Most survey tools have already have a way to generate unique IDs if that’s the reason.

I’m sure I’ll get flamed by the white knights but I’m honestly curious.

Maybe they just want to see what games are in our libraries and see what we like to play? Other than that, I wouldn’t know, but I’m not worried about anything bad happening either.

I was baffled by the questions. I don’t understand how they help the studio. They don’t seem to be related to KC:D. But I answered all of them anyway.

That is because the survey is not to collect information about KCD.

So it’s for their future games?
I’m confused.

Who knows… Maybe.
aZfm4VBQ-Hw

1 Like