Kingdom Come Issues 30 fps lock Help!

Hi Guys.

After watching a streamer by the name of cohh. i decided to buy this game.
however i noticed (and i’m sure it’s been brought up before), is that some off the cut-scenes are locked to 30 fps.
however i noticed the same cut-scenes that were in the stream were running at 60 fps. did warhorse decide to lock these later on down the line? - if so is there away to unlock them? - i have a 1080ti GPU and 8th gen cpu which can handle high end graphics and 60 fps no problem, so going from 60 fps in game to 30 fps seems bonkers to me.

one particular scene i’m referring to is when henry goes back home to bury his parents and a fight starts with a group of bandits. when the bandit starts swinging his mace my fps drops as low as 20 sometimes 15, now i know this is not right, but again the stream was showing this at 60 fps and i have a similar pc build, however mine seems to be locked to 30 and lower and like i said before other cut scenes that are locked, seem to have the same issue.

the link for the video is here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t2ct_kv5k0&t=1014s

if anyone knows why they decided to lock the scenes at 30 fps and can show me how to unlock them, this will be great. there are some that run at 60 fps and look really great, but the scenes locked at 30 are rubbish.

thank you

30fps is more cinematic. In fact many movies are screened in 24fps?

I understand, but why have it go from 60 fps to 30 fps. it looks so clunky where as before it looked smoother.

delete my post