Knocking out Guards [PC]

I am not sure if this is technically a bug but you can knock out the guards in the starting area. It has a surprisingly high chance of success which gives you a early game bow. You can then use this to fuck up the poor Cuman soldier that follows during the second quest RUN!. Not sure if it is a bug but it is really game breaking and might want to be fixed. lol Oh and if you knock out that Kunish guy and you mix it with killing the guard you can swing your sword at him and get a shit ton of exp for your weapon of choice.

I wouldn’t qualify this as a bug. KCD is an open-world RPG and as such even scripted parts are still taking place in the open-world area.

I find is pretty neat that you can fuck with the scenario in such a way. What happens once you get rid of the guy chasing you ? It’d be neat if you could just not go to Talmberg and start a life on your own, completely apart from the main quest… just like in The Elder Scroll games, except ideally the main story would develop without you in KCD. Man that’d be a great way to replay the game.

2 Likes