Last Custscene Bug (Major Spoilers)

After taking Talmberg and reuniting with Radzig and this dream henry had about his parents, youre supposed to go to the upper castle to meet Jobst…well as you enter the bailey the cutscene starts with a loadscreen
that loadscreen goes infinitely for me
it loads and loads but nothing happens (no mods at all)

Not even the damned Epilogue is without bugs or problems
Except the first one, I never had a fluent Quest without any problems
Why?

Me too. PS4, happened yesterday. I just watched the epilogue on youtube and deleted all my save files, popped out the game, and decided to give it a few more updates before I play again.

Love the game, but the fact that I had to watch the ending on youtube kind of sums up the whole game for me.

I got the last cutscene to work
I just reinstalled the game without mods
Now I think most of the quest bugs were because of mods, after playing some problem quests without any modifications without problems at all
Then I replayed the assault on talmberg (love the talmberg quests anyway)
And then after going to the upper castle it worked!

Had no bugs with the last bit but (spoiler)…

…the bit where you ride off with capon into the sunset, for a long time, with some boring dialogue, is a really dull way to end the game.

thats not the end of the game, it is the end of the 1st act

Really? The game told me I could follow Capon to finish the game or stay in the world to do side-quests for as long as I like. Seemed like the ending to me.

And it said “The End”…

yes really
dan vavra himself said in one of the video updates that there are more than 1 act
another example:
the higher the backer tier the more acts you get
my tier granted me only the 1st act

Kcd has two acts for everybody
Third will be released in the future.

the moment game is supposed to be 2 acts?
it just feels like a single one

True because they decided later in development to combine 1 and 2.
3 will be released separate hence the cliffhanger ending.

So I have, in fact, reached the end of the main quest (in the current game, for any pedants out there), yes.

Thought so - little things like those two words, “The End” coming up on my screen. Oh and the fact that the quest is called “Epilogue”.