Launcher Error

Hello!

I recently purchased the game and am attempting to install the beta. However, when I try to download it from my profile, I am able to install the launcher but after using my log in credentials in the launcher I receive this error:

“An error occurred while sending your request”

How do I remedy this?

Thank you for any help you can give!

Im the same problem, help please.

I got the exact same problems as the guys above. Is is possible to transfer the serial to steam? so perhaps this would solve the problem…

It seems the problem may concern many users, I’ve got the same issue. Bug reported in the support sytem, Bug #694

Same issue here, just bought the game and I just get a launcer error when i try to open it.

Same here, bought the game 30 minutes ago, I don’t know what to do…

Guys, report this as bug in the support system, here: http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com By the amount of reported issues I guess it could be an issue with their server. It’s Sunday, admins are sleeping, but I believe we can try to download the game later tommorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all, we are aware of this problem and we are working on a solution.

4 Likes

Do you need any more game launcher logs?

No, thank you :slight_smile:

Do you expect this issue to be resolved today? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it should be solved just now. Please try to install the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta now again. If it does not work, please download the Launcher again, and then try to install it again.

1 Like

It’s installing! I’ll keep you posted if anything weird happens. :slight_smile: Thanks a lot to you and all the team!

yes now its installing, thanks

1 Like

Confirmed, new launcher fixed the issue. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect!!!

1 Like

In the middle of the game I was given a game that impressed me (stopped playing) What to do I bought the game at $ 69.99 !!

1 Like

Heya, I’m experiencing the same problem as the guys above.
I tried downloading the beta launcher again through my profile but my Bitdefender antivirus keeps popping up and flagging it as a trojan horse. When I disable the antivirus and download the launcher anyway, Windows 10 refuses to run the uknown exe so there is currently no way how to run the game for me.

I’m still getting this error where I cannot update the launcher.
I have tried re-downloading it multiple times.

Ignore that message, just had to allow it through AVG… it was auto-deciding on what to do with unrecognised files.
Had to set it to “ASK” me what to do, then it pops-up and wants to know if you will “allow” or “decline” the process.
Selecting “allow” runs the update just fine.

(Posted my resolution just in case it helps others)

3 Likes