"Ledetchko Revenant" Trophy

I have done the following but not getting the “Ledetchko Revenant” achievement. Is there other ways i am missing?

1 - Replace Eggs with Charcol.
2 - Color bathhouse water red.
3 - Steal Rosaris.
4 - Replace chicken, mutton, roe deer meat with spoiled meat.
5 - Tell the trouble makers to ignite fire.(Bailiff quest)
6 - Throw eggs into the bathhouse well.

Whats missing?

Nevermind. You need to finish the quest for this achievement to unlock.

talk to the bailiff, he puts you onto some ruffians who need sorting out
i dont know how it progresses after talking to him, game keeps crashing for me on 1.7.1

I’ve got a question regarding this quest.
Where is the damn henhouse in Ledetchko to replace the eggs?
What are the ingredients for the potion to turn the water red in the bath? The quack just talked shit to me, he just gave me a fable.

Thanks in advance!!

Henhouses are all over the village. One in in the yard accross the pub and two are in the millers yard.

Potion… I do not want to spoil it to you so, I’ll give you better hints than charlatan did. Consult the herb book at the alchymist table.
they drink wine
“Hunter has red hat” -> red flower
“healer” is a herb that heals everything (see the book)
third one doesn’t want to be touched, becomes dumb after drinking wine (see the book)

There are lot of hen houses. For example, one is just opposite to charlatan’s stall. The “Rob” interaction button may not appear correctly. Just try pointing to the wooden ladder like thing at hen houses. Also look for Hens :slight_smile:

Now, about the potion, i will not spoil this for you. But as close i can get is,
1 - Need Three ingredients
2 - In story they drink wine, so you need wine ofcourse.
3 - One flower is red and grows in fields.
4 - One is Prickly.
5 - Last one carries a Saint’s name. (This is the easiest to guess)
6 - Just grind them one by one. Put them in the cauldron and boil for one turn. DONE!!

Also to throw eggs in to the bath house well, you need to spoil them first. FYI, you will get “Throwing Eggs into bathhouse well” quest popup after you talk to the grocery store owner.

Who tells you to put eggs in the well? I’ve done everything but that…

no one, go to the grocer and he will tell you about people not wanting to buy eggs or something. then get some eggs from chicken coops, wait for them to go rotten then put them in the bath house well

2 Likes

Thank you (post must be atleast ten characters)