Let us examine the word BETA in the gaming industry

12 weeks to create evil master-plan how to get rid of family for two weeks…

Weekly bump

Bump weekly doo da

3 Likes

Weekly Bump
10 Weeks Left

A few months back i received an i7 3770 cpu and this month i was able to buy the rest for this system.
I’ve tested the beta again with, Asus P8P67-EVO (Normal Mode), i7 3770 (3,40), 16 GB DDR 1333, GTX 760 2 GB and it runs really smooth… okay traveling around the beta world gives me sometimes a lag or three but i am very suprised! oO 4GB RAM more and a new CPU… and this result?! oO I’m excited to the final version, its performance and whether the graphics is still appropriate.

What fps are you getting? I usually get 20-28 fps. I have 16 gb of ram but… If you get good results with 4 the hot damn!

4 more. He did have 12 and a weak CPU. Now he has 16 with a better one.

I’ve also just today ordered an i7 3770K, as I outgrew the older i5 2400, and that is the cheapest upgrade path I have (anything else would require new motherboard (and maybe new memory too) for minimal improvement over this old LGA1155 chip). (Here’s hoping it gives a noticeable enhancement…)

Correct, before 12, now 16 RAM.
And CPU upgrade was from FX-6200 Series to i7. I have around 25-32 fps.
25-28 fps are around the area of samopesh.
But i did some tweaks in NVIDIA control center. added profile for exe!
I wonder if KCD has or will have an adaptive vsync?

Forgot to bump

2 Likes

Bump
Merry Christmas folks. Just 2 more months… Maybe we should make the release date a holiday? Lol

4 Likes

8 more bumps. Dude, srsly no fookin idea what will you do afterwards. I feel like one epic era of bones’ Da Bumpa will end and that makes me cry…

4 Likes

Last Bump of 2017
43 more days or 44?

2 Likes

First bump of 2018!

6 Likes

It is sooo close!

Weekly bump

4 Likes

Only a few more bumps!

Thread should be pinned

No pinning, leave bones some joy to his miserable life.
Bumping is his divine mission.

3 Likes

Yes
10 characterz

Almost forgot.
Weekly bump.

2 Likes