Lethean Water resets the perk 'Takedown'

There are some perks you get for free like ‘First Aid I’, ‘Perfect Block’ and ‘Wrong Edge’. Lethean Water doesn’t reset those except for ‘Takedown’, a stealth perk given to the player at the start of the game. If you want to get it back after using Lethean Water, you have to spend a perk you got for increasing the stealth skill so you actually lose one perk by using the respec potion. Could you please fix this with the next patch? Thank you!

2 Likes
Lethean Water (Respec potion) and Takedown Perk Bug

We are working on it. Thank you for letting us know.

4 Likes

This is one of two bugs I’ve found in more than 60 hours of playtime so you already did a great job.

2 Likes

This bug is still not fixed in version 1.5. A properly working respec potion would be really nice…

1 Like

STILL not fixed in 1.7

1 Like

FFS still not fixed.

Work around…

In game open your console with `

Then type this in… cheat_add_perk id:e1256788-29bd-4265-b055-a1df6cd9160d

Hello, the bug is still here.
I also noticed that I get 2 more points in vitality than I had, which is nice cause I can take the lass perk I missed but at the same time there is 1 perk point you can’t spend.

This bug is also still in the Game. Despite a Post from May 2018 that says “We are working on it”, whatever that means. :disappointed:

FFS this is still not fixed?

Ok, here’s some motivation for you guys. Fix this bug and I’ll buy all DLCs. Deal?

May 6, 2019.

Has it been fixed, yet?

I just found out that my idea of getting all the stat-boosting perks is going to backfire once I get my base stats close to level 20.

I have Balanced Diet (+1 Agi & Vit), Juggler, (+2 Agi), Savage (+1 Str, Agi, Vit, & Spc out of town), Sadist (+1 Str when enemy bleeds), and Camouflage (+30% Stealth when crouched and still).

These all become non-perks or non-existent perks once my levels are capped, according to many accounts given by others online.

Seems like using a Lethean Potion could be even worse than having those perks. I prefer stealth, so it would affect me directly.