Lethean Water

This alchemy creation allows you to reselect your perks.

How many times have you used this potion?

• 3 or more

0 voters

I thought it would be a good idea to use the “infamous” perk to raise my reputation, but I only got searched more, nothing else.
After that potion I had to spend a perk point on “knock out”, wierd.

Edit: used it one time

Tempted to use Lethean water to blow away all my perks and see how tough the world is in the Epilogue

Will you do it?
I can imagine how hard that would be.

I will as I only have pride to lose. Just a matter of when. Before then, I want to explore Epilogue landscape (didnt last playthrough) and provide feedback about post-completion artifacts to WH support (want to aid in the clean up of the sandbox … for all of us)

I would love to know how that turned out, if you do that :smiley:
Aaah that post, that’s really cool from you! I hope this will get somewhere :slight_smile:

I used it only once. This is due to my, ‘‘Mercenary Archer,’’ playthorugh also being by trophy playthrough, and the trophy that is damn near impossible to get (even the playtesters admitted it was near impossible) is the, ‘‘Freud,’’ trophy. There are so many tiny details you need to be sure of in order to learn Erik’s past. My skills during the interrogation was 20 Speech (Actually it’s 47 after all perks taken into account, but the game is limited to 20 as a cap) 16 (24 actually) Charisma, and 20 Strength. Erik’s was 23/18/4 (before 1.5, Erik is an NPC that did not function properly. The higher your Charisma, the lower Speech is supposed to be, but his stats never lowered.) After 1.5, Erik is 20/4/4, and I still failed.

And about the 47 Speech, I had 20 base, 3 for Savage (camps should activate Burgher as a perk due to being places of civilization, but they don’t, ergo I had to respec for Savage) 5 for Bard potion, 3 for Highborn (before 1.5, Erik didn’t count as either Lowborn or Highborn, so this perk was worthless. After 1.5, Highborn actually works on him) and I took the drinking perk that, while drunk, you get 50% of your Speech and Charisma added as bonuses. 20+3+5+3 = 31+50% (16) = 47 Speech and Charisma was 16 after baths, cleaning armour, and drinking adding 50% (8), making 24

I got Erik (Freud) trophy 1st playthrough… complete accident :sunglasses:. 2nd tried and failed :rofl::joy::rofl: