License not verified (Epic Games)

After contacting the epic support they told me to uninstall the Epic Launcher and reinstall Launcher and the game from scratch… yeah… many hours later: STILL THE SAME ERROR. … :frowning: nope, that’s it. I’m not going to reinstall windows for this game.

yeah, they told me the same half year back. After reinstall epic launcher, they recommended to me to contact warhorse studio. I did it twice, with no response. Due to I created this topic…

Okay, I give up :slight_smile: thx for your help!

1 Like

I see your problem.

You purchased a game through Epic games. It is a mistake that smart people make only once. Apparently they keep their their DRM information on a piece of old tissue paper.

Obviously it happened to me too, (once), so I have empathy for your situation. I have purchased 50 games on PSN, all work fine. I have purchased about 100 games on Steam, all work fine. I have purchased a dozen games from the Microsoft store, all work fine. I purchased 1 game from Epic, it worked for 2 months, and then they say I don’t own it anymore.

Now I’ve got license not verified :smiley: OMG WTF!!! Fortunately I finished the game, except one DLC … btw one tip: store your saved gamesbefore reinstall system, no backup on epic cloud…

Oh man… this is not funny anymore.
Yeah my saved games are resting peacefully on my desktop for months now…

The Warhorse Studio support also did not answer my ticket for now…

Did anybody figure out, how to get this thing working without reinstalling my windows?