List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

did you read carefully? those are alphatime codes! not all are available anymore

Op, sorry.

Did some testing tonight.

I tested many (not all) of the posted commands in this thread and the following are the only ones I was able to get to work

Enable cross hair for use with bow - wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1
Still works but only if you enable it before you draw your bow. With every test I ran I was however unable to disable it again after it was enabled.

r_antialiasingmode 0-4
Works effects are most noticeable on 3, settings beyond 4 cuase sever graphical bugs and is not suggested.

enable hud- g_showhud 0/1

enable compass- wh_ui_showCompass 0/1

Disable subtitles above NPC heads- wh_dlg_chatbubbles 0
2 is the base setting 1 makes the text font larger

Time scale- t_scale 1-10
Works just find let the sexy timelapse videos begin again!

1 Like

im going to do this in my lunchtime hm right at the moment i cant modify it myself, im gonna speek to a MOD for this

Has no one figured out how to alter stats with console commands yet? This is really strange to me. Iā€™ll have to get a trainer, I guess.

Is there a console command to exit dialog? iā€™m currently stuck in dialog with a quest giver. when i try to end the dialog it just loops to the questions againā€¦please help

1 Like

For some reason, no progress appears to be being made. The only trainer that edits stats charges you money. The developers should release console commands to end this predatory business.

Would the moderators be able to inform the team about this? @Blacksmith @DrFusselpulli @McWonderBeast

Progress with what?

Inform them about what?

Heā€™s speaking latin. I canā€™t understand him, brother. :smirk:

The thread is about console commands, I replied to someone asking if there was a console command discovered to exit conversations. So I was talking about the progress of console commands.

I thought you might share my concern about people charging money for trainers for the game, as I consider it a highly predatory practice. Trainers are a sort of software that lets you edit a game. Character stats, save games, money, speed of the game, and various other variables. Cheat Happens, the site I link to, charges money for access to its trainer.

If we had console commands to edit stats, the major variables trainers are used to change, then this would save a lot of people from giving money to a shady site in order to enjoy the game more. Thatā€™s why I was asking if you would be able to tell the developers about this.

If people pay for thatā€¦???:thinking: :rofl:
You can get everything for free:
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/

What do you mean ā€œpay for thatā€? Do you mean trainers on Cheathappen? I donā€™t use those, other trainer maker like Fling and MrAntiFun make free trainers.

Yes!

If they are for free, than you can post a linkā€¦ I will not mark it as spamā€¦ :slight_smile:

https://megagames.com/trainers/kingdom-come-deliverance-v12-16-trainer-fling

1 Like

There arenā€™t any trainer mods on modDB, nor on Nexus.

Same for Mr Antifunā€™s trainer. He has God Mode and unlimited money/perks, but no attribute or skill editing. I havenā€™t gotten to check Flingā€™s latestā€¦ it seem he worked out how to multiply XP gain, so that is a great substitute for stat editing. Thatā€™ll tide people over till we get stat editing.

iam getting tired of starting over due to flaws in the game iam on my 5th restart since release and i have yet to complete the game, this time the gate to talmberg is closed and i cant get in or get the guard to open, so is there a command that lets you clip through graphic?

No command, you need a horse:

1 Like

Not perfect but a start:

1 Like

got one, great reply thanks alot

For those who would like to re-enable volumetric fog.

e_VolumetricFog=1

1 Like