List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

Hello I’m starting now the " List of Consol Commands " thread!

Please post here found commands,how to use them and what they are ment for:

[I’ll Update the List in first Thread as found/time is given to me :wink: ]

How tu use:

press “^” to enter the console ,then enter your command ! OR COPY-PASTE(Strg+c–>Strg+v)! it from the thread and press enter to proceed :wink:

Possible way to gain more commands related to game :in console type at least one letter and press tab, it will list commands starting with that and their values

Over all a nice List of possible Commands (Not all working in Alpha 0.1!) : http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=355&t=105569

1.Maineffects on the Game:

-1.1.: [q]: “Quit” the Game imediately! (Runs in Alpha 0.1)
-1.1.2.:[exit]: “Same as Quit” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to Eari359}
-1.2.: [save]: “Save the Game” (!!! Known to command line,atm not working !!!)
-1.3.: [load]: “Load a Game” (Like above)

2.Effects on Player & NPCs:

-2.1.:[is p_gravity_z XX]: “Sets the gravity for you and NPCs” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to Eari359}
------>\XX is for digits ,-13 is normal value!\

3.Visuals&Graphics:

-3.1.:[r_MotionBlur 0]: “turns off motion blur” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to Eari359}
------>\XX is for digits ,2 is normal value! every other value than 0 reenables blur
------>Can be disabled permanently by Kanay’s Guide {THX to Kanay}
-3.2.:[CL_FOV x ]: “Range the field of view to xx” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to ThomasAagaard}
------>\XX is for digits ,60 is normal value! may have massive impact on performance\
-3.3.:[e_LodRatio = XXX]: “This is for how far details look in the distance” … (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to ahmedo93}
------>\500 is normal value!\
-3.4.:[e_ViewDistRatio = XXX]: “This is how far objects render” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) …{THX to ahmedo93}
-3.5.:[e_ViewDistRatioVegetation = XXX]: “This is how far trees and the like render” … (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to ahmedo93}
-3.6.:[e_ViewDistRatioDetail = XXX]: " This is for how far details render in the distance" …(Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to ahmedo93}
-3.7.:[e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist = XX]: " this is how far grass animates" … (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to ahmedo93}
------>\20 is normal value!\
-3.8.:[e_ShadowsMaxTexRes = XXXX]: “change Shadow resolution” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) … {THX to ahmedo93}
------>\4096 is value for 4k shadows !\

4.“In-Game influence”:

-4.1.:[e_TimeOfDay] “shows current time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to Eari359}
------>\cannot be changed with this command!\

5.“Cheats(Various)”:

-5.1.:[wh_cheat_money XX] “gives the xx amount of money” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) … {THX to Petufo}
-5.2.:[wh_cheat_addItem ?? ??] “gives x items of the id” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) …{THX to Petufo}
------>\id of most items unknown,but growing! (for now),look on my second post for itemslist\

6.“Gameplay Effects/Hidden things”:

-6.1.:[ cl_showHUD 0/1] “disables/enables HUD” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) …{THX to JimLeCreep}
-6.2.:[wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1] " adds aim cursor when you’re using the bow" … (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to Petufo}
------>\1 is for on ,0 is normal value=off!\

[further to come] (as mentioned)! — At the Moment i can’t post anything here due to unknown Problems,Mods still working on a solution so far as i know !->Problem is solved and all i can say is: Many Many Thanks to them! (btw pls don’t touch that nice and so loved console of mine,it could be helpfull for the gamedevelopement :wink: )

Don’t be afraid to give a like if you find the Thread/ a Post use/helpfull !

Things of most other games dont run,if not based on cry-enginge ! …so let me know if you found some :wink:

34 Likes

7.“Items ID’s”:

-7.1.:[05]:Bastardsword “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.2.:[27]:Footwraps with leather “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha
0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.3.:[28]:Leather Shoes “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.4.:[29]:No Pants “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.5.:[30]:Short Breeches “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.6.:[31]:Clean Short Breeches “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha
0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.7.:[32]:long linen shirt “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.8.:[35]:Green Hood “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.9.:[36]:Coif “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.10.:[37]:Red Hat “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.11.:[50]:Red Long Sleeve Tunic “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha
0.1) {THX to janfo}
-7.12.:[51]:Brown Hood “Gives the Item one Time” (Runs in Alpha 0.1) {THX to janfo}

8.“Non Code-based Tipps,tricks,hidings to use via Keybordcommand”:

–8.1.:[About Gridstone]: [E] to activate,[space] to spin the stone (Runs in Alpha 0.1) …{THX to Tunak?!}

2 Likes

Give me command for turning off that overkill motion blur, that would me marvelous :slight_smile:

1 Like

p_gravity_z NUMBER - sets the gravity for you and NPCs, normal value is -13
exit - exits the game

1 Like

r_MotionBlur 0 - turns off motion blur

5 Likes

Is there an Option to change 0 to other values? do you knwo how to reenable per console?

normal value is 2, you can reenable by r_MotionBlur 2,
but it seems that any non-zero value makes it on and zero makes it off

1 Like

I think you made a mistake it is p_gravity_z XX,
BTW
I am searching for commands here:
http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=355&t=105569
and in console if you types at least one letter and press tab, it will list commands starting with that and their values

a lot of values are locked and you can’t change them
I just found e_TimeOfDay which shows current time, but cannot be changed

1 Like

Thx for your work again,i cant test atm,i am at work,having al little bit time so im doing here sth,so we have to figure out what works and what is added whats left on crydev.net :wink:

Thank you for posting this! With MotionBlur off I can now run KC on my underpowered laptop (integrated Radeon HD 8400 graphics card). With very low frame rates, the MotionBlur made moving and looking around almost impossible. Now I can see where I am going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CL_FOV x

to change the field of view to x (it is 60 as standard)

2 Likes

wh_cheat_money X; X = amount of money :wink:
There is also wh_cheat_addItem, but I have no idea how does it work.

2 Likes

r_DisplayInfo = 1 also works, shows Time of Day

Not sure if it is an resolution issue but only part of the text is shown @ 2560x1080 on the upper left corner.

Update: cl_showHUD 0/1 disables/enables HUD

1 Like

Thx,so the first real cheats… nice,about items,i think we need the item code(name/what ever) and than the amount…for now not findable,i mousecoursor on screen like in skyrim to show itemcode is not possible i think :confused:

you would need an ID nubmer fo the item, I suppose.

I think this is mixed up…it wants to show the displaysize+related infos but also shows daytime,maybe a bug

after alll could sb pls test godmode from crysis? maybe function is running :wink: (not at home atm)

after typing “i_unlimitedammo 1” the game set it still to "i_unlimitedammo 0"
So i think for version 0.1 unlimited ammo is diabled

Very nice thanks!! I have used the motion blur one, its annoying that you cant turn it off in the options.

Chances are a more detailed options menu will be implemented later on in development.