List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1 - adds cursor when you’re using the bow

1 Like

You can create a file called "user.cfg"
in this file you can add every command which will work in 0.1

A text from the system.cfg by Warhorse Studios
– *************************************************************************************************
– Default system.cfg configuration for development

– Your personal settings can be stored in ‘user.cfg’ so that they don’t create
– any conflicts for version control
– *************************************************************************************************

there is a command to set 3rd person view?

Yes many but believe me, they don’t work.
(tag word for google “crysis gocmode”)
The cvar for the third person camera is in KCD diabled!

My user.cfg is not read though. The commands do not work when running the game. Possibly not yet functional.

i don’t know where exactly we have to save it… i mean in which folder.
the KCD main or somewhere in USER_game.
But i have the same effect… is not working yet?!

Oh Guys if you carry on this way i’ll have to test out a lot today evening :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

To disable the ugly motion blur directly on startup without having to enter the command in the console you can either add +r_motionblur 0 directly into the steam startup parameters :

• In your list of games , right click on the game and select “proprieties”
  • Then click on the startup parameters button and enter this :
    +r_motionblur 0
    then click OK.

or create a shortcut to the game exe and add this parameter parameter at the end of the target so it looks like this :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin64\Game.exe" +r_motionblur 0

Game will launch directly without the motion blur, first thing i tried to do when i first launched the game, motion blur just makes me motion sick quickly, can’t use this in any of my games and here the ghosting is really bad.

PS : I use this in concole to remove the HUD : g_showhud 0 replace 0 by 1 to restore it

4 Likes

Kinda related to this… I just put a guide together on how to use the console commands to take high quality screenshots.

Feel free to use the commands in your original post (I don’t explain what any of the commands do though).

2 Likes

@DarkMain thx for your post,but after all this would burst my thread,thx for it,i really appreceate your work :wink:

@Kanay like DarkMain’s i just linked it,to part two of your post,look, this was already in toppost :wink: it is meant either-or :wink:

1 Like

I can’t thank you enough for the motion blur cheat. Not only did my headache go away but it runs better on my laptop :slight_smile:

Can i put together more commands in steam launch options? +r_motionblur 0, g_showhud 0 or something like this?

You can use an autoexec.cfg file to tall the game what to load but when I tried that the game would constantly crash.
There is also a user.cfg file you can make but Im not sure hot to get that to work (I haven’t really looked into it t.b.h).

Another way is to make a .txt file in the KD:C folder and name it whatever you want (custom.txt) and put all your settings in there.
Next time you load the game go to the console and type “exec custom.txt” and that will load all the settings inside that file.

1 Like

Thx for this,i think im gonna highlite this in my toppost,could be nice for testingpurposes i think :wink:

Yes like this :
+r_motionblur 0 +g_showhud 0

no commas, it launches the game without hud and without motion blur , if needed you can open the console to restore the hud with g_showhud 0 1

@Darkmain Autoexec and user.cfg doesn’t seems to work at the moment, or maybe i done something wrong when trying, the exec file i didn’t tried yet ^^

1 Like

That money cheat are just crashing my game :slight_smile:

It works for me :slight_smile: As a “new member” I can’t upload image, but I had 1500 groshes in my inventory. Nevertheless the additem cheat is closing my game too. :smiley:

Some graphical stuff:

And since it’s the CryEngine most of Crysis 3’s tweaks could work here as well. You might want to have a look here: http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis3_15.html

2 Likes

g_log_FPS can get a single FPS measurement.
Would prefer something nicer though.

One thing i also like to use is
r_VSync 0
(in case it was not mentioned yet)

I would just like to let everyone in this tread know, if you didn’t know already, wh_cheat_additems 05 gives you a bastard sword. Enjoy.

5 Likes