List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

e_clouds 0/1 also works, although there are only light clouds to be turned off. Changing clouds does not seem to work.

I did not see any item number when picking up the bow.

2 Likes

thanks satan, now half the village is dead

1 Like

observation of the killer:

Women are rather easier to kill.

Command : ā€œwh_spawnitemsā€ is working too cause it crash game i try with different numbers

well thank you, I just killed the whole village with my sharpened bastard sword

Thx to all posters again,thx to the likers and i hope as ever i could helped all of those who found my thread ,and wow this are quiet a lot now,with some nice consol commands,lets get it growing up,ill paste in found things into toppost ,and as ever feel free to like things :wink:

Up-to-date list of all generic CryEngine commands can be found at: http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CRYAUTOGEN/Home (not all of them are available in KCD alpha).

For instance, the description of r_motionblur explains:

Enables per object and camera motion blur.
Usage: r_MotionBlur [0/1/2/3]
Default is 1 (camera motion blur on).
1: camera motion blur
2: camera and object motion blur
3: debug mode

The most interesting console command is t_scale [timescale] 1 is default, 10 is nice for a timelapse.

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. Do you by any chance know a command to set the time of day?

Nop still watching out,eventhough im searching for third person and godmode,tested a few one for other things like hidden save load but still not working :frowning:

The command e_timeOfDay is locked to 7.5 (07:30) and I figured out after night time the game resets to 0730.

As even some others are locked to :frowning: and i dont know how to enable,maybe a part of code missing in startuppreferences,was there sth like this for crysis? maybe it works to to reenable?!

The most interesting commands are wh_

wh_ui_showCompass 0/1
wh_ui_showHealthbar 0/1

There is also a Trajectorydebug mode, the game gives out distance and surface.

Here is a variable dump of all wh exclusive commands

http://pastebin.com/3Bp1ViyA

Tested someā€¦some work but get really strange things out of it(like wh_show headā€¦)

I think we need to unlock developer mode for the godmode etc. (the same as -devmode command in Crysis - Iā€™ve tried the same thing in KCD but it hasnā€™t worked).

Note: If you write ā€œ?sometingā€ it searches this text in all commands. If you write ā€œsometing ?ā€, it explains the command.

Strange behaviour is to be expected :smiley:

By the way, @HighKingMax, could you please format your first post to be more legible? I appreciate your work, so donā€™t get me wrong, it would be just easier to see the different commands. Especially with the item codes people already found out.

yeah atm little bit busy ,still listening iā€™ve thaught it over,so do you have any clue how to make it more legible? im gonna add the rest of the codes in a few minuites :wink:

As good your intentions with the chapters were, just write a header for the command, categorized by their prefix (e_ is engine, r_ is renderer, etc) and then just list the command and an explanation

r_ Renderer:
r_motionblur [0-3] -> turn off motion blur blah blah (1,2,3)

cl_ Client:
cl_FOV [] -> sets field of view in degrees, default 60

Third person camera command console?

1 Like

hmhm i get the massage: unknown command :S can someone help me please