List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

try to type:

wh_cheat

And them press “Tab”. Does it complete the command to “wh_cheat_additems”? If id does, then this part is correct. So then just hit space and add 05.

1 Like

thanks i got it :slight_smile: but i cant really do something with it

Idk what it does haven’t experimented with it but WTF mate.

This Looks interesting too. Gonna set it to 1 and try the sword.

Changing the value of the above has no effect same with the following commands.

wh_cs_AIAttackInterval = 8
wh_cs_AIForceAttack = 0
wh_pl_FirstPersonCameraType = 1
wh_pl_DebugAlchemy = 0

2 more items:
wh_cheat_additem 36 - adds simple coif
wh_cheat_additem 37 - adds red hat

1 Like

There

yes im still watching this thread :wink: im gonna do an update in a few mins,hadn’t had time the weekend anymore so im gonna use my time at work :wink:

btw about the layout im still thinking,have no 100% clue how the layout should be, to make it the best experience for users/readers and me(admin of the thread)

Does anyone know how to increase the grass draw distance? None of the e_ViewDistance* seem to apply grass, which is a “merged mesh” (and in fact can be completely hidden by e_MergedMeshes 0), but the variables e_MergedMeshesViewDistRatio and e_MergedMeshesLodRatio did not seem to work for me. The original kickstarter update videos looked like they had a much greater draw distance.

Would be good to have the codes in bold letters
and maybe a list like this

Not all the commands change things some just retrieve information, I do not know if that the case with the ones your using but I have a had this experience with allot of the commands.

using the command

goto

or

playergoto

you can get your location in a series of numbers, by altering these you can teleport yourself to different locations.

An interesting thing to do is to use the third value (which is z axis) and pump it up to like, 2000 units. You’ll be able to see the playable area, and the surrounding skybox which you can tell is already set up for the future playable areas of the game.

1 Like

Thanks Exile, that goto command is awesome.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :smiley:
I’ll be sure to let you all know if I find anything else.

Thanks guys!
These commands gave me a few extra hours of fun!

Also I tried

as Exile said, and the normal numbers are around x=1000 y=2000 and z=70. If you mess with these (or type “playergoto 1000 2000 70” exactly) you can get out and explore the universe outside the invisible walls :smile:

*You can also “swim” in the river. Don’t expect too much!
(In case you want to go back, a location in the village “playergoto 1144.68 2244.58 70.03”)

Thx for your postionsetting to get right back into the village…btw anybody who knows when alpha 0.2 arrives? i acnt find anything in the forum about ETA of Alpha 0.2 and im burning to continue with new stuff :smiley:

There will be update sometime around christmas

No console command for the bow yet but here is a handy manipulation until we find it.

3 Likes

Ha! An easy way to obtain a bow (and arrows)! Thank you very much!
Just make sure you report this as a bug.

I dont want this fixed though.

If the bow code is found it wont matter anyway :wink:

It does. Nobody wants bugs make it to the final game.