List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

Yes and until then lets be glad we have this manipulation. I plan to do some more sequential testing today to see what else we can find.

Seriously? estimated release is Q4 2015. there is no doubt this will be fixed by then. In any case the only reason I said I don’t want it fixed is because as of right now there is no other way for us to use the bow freely.

1 Like

Yes, seriously. They realeased alfa and aske for reporting bugs. That “nah, its long way to 2015” isnt really nice attitue then… and that way exactly it may get to 2015.

Yeah I know why you do that but I dont expect they would release hot-fix just becouse of that.

Whether or not I create an official bug report or not this has been made known. I have a video on YouTube which gives it public attention and it has also been posted in two popularly read threads in which my post has been liked making it increasingly more noticeable.

your assumption that this wouldn’t be noticed until release suggests your perceived incompetence in the team. If your so keen on it being reported do so.

The reality is we are more then likely to get more combat features with the next release of alpha which will have bug fixes, rendering this whole argument NULL.

As i said if the bow code is found it won’t matter anyway, i meant,it won’t matter cause even if they kill the bug we get the bow directly,cause we’ll have the code,without the need to use a bug ;)…and as said before ,until now the won’t patch tomorrow a hotfix cause you can “bug-cheat” the bow so you’ll have the bugthing until around christmas :wink: (or until they’ll fix this/release next alpha) but it would even be nice to see if we can “code-cheat” the bow before…and yeah i hope all the things and others even afterwards the next alpha-patch :wink:
@McWonderBeast: i think it was not his intention to say the team is incompetent…it was just his meaning, that this way to get the bow shouldn’t be killed (eventhough i think this was a to short conclusion cause in the later game we will have the bow as i think for further gameplay than one little mission in a small village :wink: )

why dont we have the bow in the inventory when we start a new game in the alpha, I thought we should test it :smiley:

2 Likes

Walk without Gamepad

pl_inputAccel = 0.1

1 Like

I think this was a testing purpose of the quest system :wink:

s are around x=1000 y=2000 and z=70. If you mess with these (or type “playergoto 1000 2000 70” exactly) you can get out and explore the universe outside the invisible walls
[/quote]

Thanks, I went for a wander but aside from the guy standing near the road outside of town I didn’t find anything of note aside from being able to see where paths go. Btw that guy outside the town has died for his crimes!

Is there a console hack to enhance the viewing distance for low grass? The ViewDistRatioVegetation imo only works for high grass and bigger plants but not for low gras.

And is it possible to enhance the viewing distance above 999?

@Exile Thank you so much for the playergoto 1000 2000 70 command. Nice to see that there is so much modeled landscape in the game :wink:

It works, but then there’s no running at all. You can’t sprint.

You are right, it’s not a perfect solution, but it’s the only one I found…(for Keyboard Users Only)

I hope they will fix this thing.
Not nice to be forced to run all the time

“wh_pl_DebugGun 1” might also be a usefull console command that works. it shows information about the objects and places in the map where the cursor is pointed at. Usefull for finding coordinates, distances and object names

Our sword for example has the name “sword2” and the bowmaster’s helmet “pa_helmet_001”.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t give us item IDs and the item names don’t work with either wh_cheat_additem or wh_spawnitems…

Also wh_pl_NearZ ?? (?? = any positive or negative value) offers some sort of (very buggy) third person view in the range of 2-10. Just try “wh_pl_NearZ 100” for fun :wink:

4 Likes

German GameStar Magazin made a “cheats-list” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Testing the post in this topic<->Nice to do this in my Name<->So now my small Edit,as said above,thx to you all from the KDC Team for all your help :wink:

So for now there is the goal to reenable the WH Cheats,cause they;ve been disabeled…if anyone gets a work around,before i can find a solution pls tell me :wink:

2 Likes

It does seem to me that the developers have stopped us tweaking with most of the cheats.
I suppose there must be a reason for this, but as I cannot make any headway with the crazy archery set up, I have had to put the game aside for now. Which is a great shame.

For archery check this :wink::

1 Like

Hello Baron Blacksmith. Thank you very much for your help. I can now get back to enjoying the game.