List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

@SirNormanKnight : thx for your small post,i can give you my thaughts about the reason,why …they deleted some of the “Cheats” : They want 1st. to hide some thing we should not have our …hands on for now for eg like the broadsword,and 2nd. to have us completing and testing their …quests instead of hopping them by and 3rd. to give me and others a small work and quest to get …our Cheats back,so dear KDC team,expect me&the others to find a way around anytime further …or later :wink:

@Blacksmith : thx for already answering,i had no time today-and as you can see,crosshair still …works,it is used by the devs too ;)(take a look at the videos)–but still i have to update the thread …as soon as possible cause their must be done some changes(structure and actuallity)

–so far from me now,thx to all,im exited to hear any news and with kind regards Your HKM

2 Likes

Sry Guys that i’ve been so lang away for now,but since they’ve stopped all cheats/commands,i have no lust anymore,the updates don’t come really fast/in a constant time so here is not happening much new,due to this im not willing to test so much further new,there are some nice alphas up for now too,i’ll return if here will change something.
So see you again when the game makes process-until then,

Kind Regards,
HighKingMax

Anyone tested out whether command line runs again or not?

Some commands still work i use them every time I play.

So that means, there are still things not available like they were in Alpha 0.1 …grrr im becoming very very angry atm…if this carries on they’ll recieve a “Really NICE letter” from me, even not one single statement from official side, not even from @TobiTobsen … i’m so … ah really !
Today im going to download latest alpha and when there wont have changed anything and im not even getting one word from official side they can … until full release of the game!

biggest not working commands are “save” and “load” -.-

Ehm… whats wrong young lad?

If someone got in trouble with horse on roads
Use this command: wh_horse_RoadMagnetism 0

@Anna @SasekUprchlik
I don’t know exactly why the roach follows a line on roads
(maybe a solution for controller)
But that systems are more bad as good.
The horse corrected the path by himself, every time.
This Feature is the biggest mechanic in Witcher 3 which destroys the atmosphere.
And only for myself, i will not allow a system like that in a Real Medieval RPG.
Short and simple, when I’m too stupid to ride, I should stop or learn how accomplished it.
And it would be not cool or funny if the "wh_horse_RoadMagnetism"
command will be disabled for next update!
If the system isn’t changed :blush:

Because it’s realistic. Horses are not stupid.

Yeah but maybe i can have full control of the horse!?
If this automatic line system is in full version (don’t know how i can call that)
than i need to walk around the world and no chance for horses

Yes, rodmagnetism is still in early stage and at last i think you will be proud of our horse riding.
:horse:

2 Likes

I will not believe that you destroy the system
but i’m more for a non or switchable system like in FarCry 4.
But I naturally thought that you certainly implement something like that :wink: :sunny:

So that means a “dictated” horse riding will be in the end?

Or not-please clarify this!

I want it more like Horseriding ala Skyrim, where you can ride where you=player want cause i think the player should have the decision about this after all!

I actually like the System in Witcher where the horse looses no stamina and follows the road, you dont have to steer the whole time and the horse isnt dumb so its not unrealistic that it follows the road.
But I would like if you leave the console command in to disable this feature for people who dont like it.

1 Like

IF i can say this, what i hope for is, that they’ll leave the console completely open after all! especially due to the fact this is gona be a inly-singelplayer-game!

And that they let us the possibility, maybe after the release there could be done a “Cheat/Command” UI out of the com where you can activate normally hidden things!

Please Devs,let the decission up to the Users!

I dont see a reason why they should disable the console
you’re right its a singleplayer game so you cant really cheat… and if you want to have some extra money, no one should hinder you.

I think they just disabled some commands because its alpha stage and they dont want us to play around too much like cheating a sword (when there was none)

There was… :smiley: Cheats show :wink: … but i can’t even like it when they even give not one single statement about the how and why they are doing this!

yes I know I cheated a sword myself I meant when it was not implemented like it is now

You meant, when it was not the devss intention to have it available for us :wink:

Do not recall this one being posted yet.

wh_dlg_chatbubbles = 0/1

This command toggles the line of text over NPC’s heads.

its really handy for taking screens and videos, I can now get some decent cinematic shots of the bailiff being chewed out by his wife.