Livestream from PGW today at 2PM CET

Today on Thursday the 2nd of August, we will be on the Jeuxvideo.com Livesteam on the Paris Games Week Stage at 2pm CET
https://www.twitch.tv/jvtv

Tobi will present the beginning Neuhof quest, where Henry investigaes the massacre at the stables.

Sounds like new content?

Edit: will you upload this on youtube again later?

It is a similar content on what we showed to journalists on gamescom in geramny and igromir in russia.
We are not able to upload this livesteam on Youtube, because it is not our livesteam, but the Jeuxvideo.com livestream. Maybe you will find it later on their channel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/jvcom

1 Like

We are now live :slight_smile:
https://www.twitch.tv/jvtv

To play the assassine style looks really cool. Can´t wait for february!

3 Likes

Yes, the stealth combat system is very deep :slight_smile:

Here is the link

4 Likes

Start the video at 39:45. This is new. A random event.

5 Likes

Nvm , the link is already posted.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the time, I like the stealth… Man this is going to be awesome…

2 Likes

I like the random ambush setting because it happens at a place that makes sense. A river to the right and high ground to the left so the coachman had not much choice where to steering their wagons.

And I hope the place isn’t that random.

Hi, as someone who is responsible for testing this random event, I can tell you that the places are not random. They are specifically chosen.

But broblem with random events though, is that they are random. So they might not always perfectly fit the environment as the one you can see in the video.
…but between us, they are great source of loot… if you survive, that is.

3 Likes

Is this live stream present on youtube ?

Here we go… :slight_smile:
New Gameplay: sneeking around 39:00

5 Likes

Hey I’m more than ok if the random events aren’t to predictable as long they still make sense.
I also hope for some peacefull random encounters even if there is no lot just showing a living world on traveling a road.

Hi Proky,
what happens with the (random)NPC if I don´t kill them? Do they disapear after a time? Or do they stay permanent in the world?
The horses running away have a saddle? Why? If they are used for the cart, they don´t need them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, there are several of those.

NPCs from random events will despawn when you ignore them.
But there are some situations when they will go to report you to authorities, which will lower your reputation with local faction.

That’s quite strange. Probably some bug on the build, this was recorded on. Normally, they don!t have those.

5 Likes

A quick question about horses.

I think I have heard that there are horses with different stats. What kindof stats are we talking about? Like speed or carry weight? And can we take different horses if we find a new horse during these random encounters for instance? Or will we be stuck with the grey horse we get from lord Hanush in the Neuhof quest?

With all the newer gameplay show, I am getting some of the hype back again. Can’t wait till release!

2 Likes

Yes and yes. Take a look at the video. Start at 24:00.
Tobias explains two stats of the horses. There are also slots for horse armor.

Horses have 4 stats: speed, capacity, courage and stamina.
The horses from random events cannot be taken, but every other horse (with some other exceptions) is “stealable”.
Throughout the game you will be able to buy horses from stables. (some of them have really cool names)

(we also have our own test horse, he is called Fluttershy and has beautiful purple mane and tail)

3 Likes