Livestream on dec. 22nd

For those who did not see it on the facebook page:

4 Likes

@DrFusselpulli
At what time will the livestream be?

@TobiTobsen
Can you play the first quest without fighting against Kunesh? Helping your friends gang?

1 Like

you are going to play that first quest? like in this video

http://www.postavy.cz/foto/83585-henry-foto.jpg
Đž_Đľ

Is this release Henry face?

Hey guys! Yes I will play the exact same way… but in English :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly, with all due respect to the actor, old Henry looked more masculine, medieval type to me. I mean, maybe @warhorse can put some facial hair to his new face. I don’t know if the game will feature beard growth like in Witcher 3, or if we will be able to choose a hair and beard style like in the same title. But nonetheless this clean shaven “honest Joe” looks suit more for a 21st century banking employee, not for medieval son of a blacksmith. Will be great to hear from the devs on that matter. Just my 2 cents, again, respect for the actor.

Beards are not finished yet, Henry is still in development. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s Frodo.

2 Likes

what is wrong with new Henry? I dont get it…he looks just normal like ordinary guy
I think everybody is used to have some “perfect” guy like Geralt

1 Like

Dan si asi myslí, že chceme aby hlavní hrdina vypadal jako přihřátý žabák.

2 Likes

I hope it is possible for modders to change the dialouge camera with tools.
(especially the complete camera for all gameplay situations)
They will change it to a more Oblivion style camera and problems with not suitable face are solved :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

Geralt imposes his will on anyone and he looks and feels hardcore. Yes, that kind of looks I want for Henry, even if not so much like Geralt.

Now we have a time, livestream will be on Thursday the 22nd of December at 7pm CET

Will be the best day in December.

3 Likes

Henry 2.0 doesn’t look that bad honestly. Throw some nice armor at him, let go of the shaving cream and boom a bad ass medieval sword juggler is born.

I agree with you, but not completely. I think, but he has problems with positioning of the eyes.

If you have questions for the Livestreem, please feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Q1: Is KC:D still divided among acts or its out of table now? (I prefer one game)

Q2: Are we gonna choose difficultly? Like easy, normal, hard. (I would prefer it without choosing difficultly)

Q3: Can we still expect some large scale battle/siege?

Q4: What is your favourite place in the game?

Q5: Are there multiple endings for the game?

Q6: How many potions are in the game?

Q7: How many romances are in the game?

2 Likes
  1. About DLC, comrade Vavra said about. Should i start new game, to see/use it, or it will be like side quests or something like it?

2. Whether done a detailed description of the game mechanics?
    I was really surprised when the cuman saw me at night in a dark corner from 20 meters Đ°nd I did not move. May be it just the beta.

2 Likes