Living in parts of the old HRE

Hey Guys,
just wanted to know, who is living in an old part of the HRE from 1403?

I’m living in the old part of the “Grafschaft Hoya” (County of Hoya) which went in 1582 in the possession of the “Herzogtum Braunschweig-Lüneburg” (Duchy of Brunswick-Lüneburg).

1 Like

I wish I lived in the area of the old HRE, but was born and live in the USA. My employer is headquartered in Ennepetal, which I think is somewhat close to you.

1 Like

From german wikipedia, translated via google:

"The district Palenberg is first mentioned in a document dated January 20, 867 on an exchange of goods between a vassal of Jülich Count Matfridt called Otbert and the Frankish King Lothar II in writing. Around the year 1000, the place probably belonged to the rule Geilenkirchen, which came in the 12th century in the possession of the Lords of Heinsberg. With the rule Heinsberg Palenberg finally came to the Duchy of Jülich and became part of the Jülich office Geilenkirchen.

The first mention of Übach took place in 1172 with mention of a nobleman of the same name as Ministerial of the Abbey of Thorn on the Meuse. At least since that time, the abbey has exercised dominion over the place, but probably earlier."

1 Like

I’m living in Eschweiler, a City between Aachen (Aix la Chapelle/Aken/Aquisgran) and Cologne.

We have so many interesting cities and sights around here that you could easily develop a new Kingdom Come game. The Aachen and Cologne Cathedral, many old castles and so on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A yes, the Duchy of Jülich and Aachen as free Imperial City. I think that was a nice place to live in 1403 :wink:
I think because it was the Coronation City, also for Wenzel, it’s a nice historical part of the HRE / for the Game.

ep probably about 5+ chests if not more, there’s 2 storage rooms + the main room and an additional stairway room its 2 stories, has 2 cooking pots, has a barn for your horse, and a lot of other buildings on the property. The land is literally huge, the entire forest in Talmberg is yours. I can’t fast travel which sucks and I hope they add it in soon, but I can fast travel to Talmberg and then its a 8 second horse ride to the house. If you want to view the house you can by going to the Huntsman’s house in Talmberg, you can go inside no problem.

Wrong topic?

Winsen (Luhe) … also a part of the ol’ Herzogtum Braunschweig-Lüneburg :wink:

1 Like

@jaisonbarnes: the thread is about IRL area not ashes DLC