Load Menu Icon question

Icon Quesrion:
In the load saves menu, there appear several different icons to the left of each save.
The save at the top of my list has an orangish background and inside of that is an image that looks like a Windows disk icon, and to the lower left of that an image that looks like an open book with a red arrow pointing to the left of the open book.
The “save” below that has a similar image, but with a grey background with no book or arrow.
Same with the next save.
The next save has a yellow background with the disk icon and to the lower left an white image that has the shape and detail of a vase.
Just wondering what the different icons in the save menu represent or if they have any meaning at all.

You have sleep saves (sleep and save) in a bed…grey symbol.
Quick saves when using a savior schnapps … yellow symbol.
And one exit save (quit and save)… orange picture.

2 Likes

There are also quest autosaves marked with a star.

1 Like

Thank you!

Its the main menu, honestly 99% of the time I’ll only be hitting continue. It takes less time to load into the world after hitting continue than it takes to get to the menu from launching the game. I know when it comes to peoples issues with the game and bugs there are things much higher on the list, but this is something that is incredibly aggravating. I’d rather just load directly into the game as every menu option is available in game.

From a cold start there is a lot for your system and the game hafta load up. Even if you hit the Esc key to stop the narrative. I’m not saying the start up could not perhaps be made to load faster. tho. Also how much is running in the background on you system?